DX » Community » Reviews » 80-Key Slim Portable Bluetooth 2.0 Wireless Keyboard - Black (2*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymaddoxej on 05/06/2011

Works well with my Archos 43 running Android 2.2. I can type with ten fingers. Uses standard AAA batteries. Even arrow keys and volume control keys and search key do what you would expect. They documentation write well in engrish for you. The documentation on the CD covers pairing, but it leaves many ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaxexcloo on 04/29/2011

+ Works well for casual typing. + Came well packaged. + Ships with driver CD! + Works well on my Desire HD running CyanogenMod 7. + Very nice build quality, seems sturdy. + Hard to pair with computer/phone/tablet. Manual doesn't make it very clear unfortunately. + A bit small for me to use, make sure ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDrasha on 03/25/2011

Small Form Factor. Portable. Keyboard is a Feels solidly built. Matt plastic frame feels sturdy. Paired easily with both my Galaxy Tab and first gen iPad. No lag in response to typed keys and most importantly, if I stop typing for a short time the keyboard doesn't timeout or hibernate. Snappy response.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections