DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Man Shaped Plastic Favor Bookmark Paper Clips (6-Clip)
  • 5 star 6 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypaschendale on 05/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:the price is unbeatable - design is very good - colours are bright and looks attractive - the build quality is good as well, doesn't look cheap - very useful product, you can use it for your notebook, books, magazines etc - comes with a beautiful package, it's a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysormag on 02/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's cute little clips that has a few multiple usage. You can use it as a bookmark, but i use it mainly for parties when there are friends over. I hate it when ppl use multiple cups because they forgot which one they were using and end up using a few more cups... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLaylaSnow on 02/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These are wonderful! Besides keeping your page, they look adorable on the book. The plastic is very resistant and it would take a lot to break it. Plus, all colors are great! Cons:If the book has really thin pages, it would fall off of it. It has happened to a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykraft on 01/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:English: - cheap - cute - Easy to use - can be used on glases to mark them Deutsch: - billig - süßes Aussehen - einfache Handhabung - kann auch als Glasmarkierung benutzt werden Cons:English: - build quality coulb be better - no more Deutsch: - Verarbe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byroro0666 on 10/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They are lovely, cute, funny ! They came on 6 beautiful colors You can give them to your friends too , they will love ! Very attractive design They are very usefull and easy to use They are good as bookmarks Cons:One clip came broken, so the plastic could be b... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymoaduba on 09/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice colors, the plastic is resistant, the colors are still bright, they haven't fail yet, they can hold around 15 pages od a regular sheet book Cons:I think is an useful product but it could be a little bit cheaper. And it also coul be a litle bit slimmer so... Read more

Bookmark 01 Comparison with a regular bookmark
    0 0
  • posted byTigresita on 12/13/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Really cute -6 colors -Nice Pack -Great for gifts Español Son muy lindos vienen de 6 colores diferentes El pack es identico a la foto Ideal para regalos Cons:The Plastic Quality could be better Español La calidad del plastico podria ser mejor, sobre... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfedulova on 04/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very attractive design. My friends ask what is this where it is possible to buy. Passengers in transport look at my book. :) The rounded ends of a product allow to put on it book pages easily. The bookmark doesn't spoil the book. Perfectly look on glasses. App... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybabifonseca on 03/31/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- The price is good. - The design is really fun and different. - They are usefull. - Really cute and fun. - High quality material. Cons:- Sometimes they just drop from the sheets of paper. - The colors are not that beautiful, but nothing to worry about it, I s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydottorgonzo on 03/23/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:As in the picture. Easy to use and bring. They came in good conditions. They are very good. They are very funny because they are very colourfull. They can be used on every kind of book, excercise book, or sheet of paper. You can do a lot of things with them: you... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections