DX » Community » Reviews » Decoration Oil Base Medium Point Paint Marker for Car Tires - White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybabinosman on 04/28/2014

Can paint anything you want,without much effort. Just shake it and voila,your job is done in no time. Also you have to carefully park your cark cause the paint will go out if you touch any obstacle.Of course, you can repaint it on the same spot. It is extremely liquid , so have in mind you should have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydascalu on 04/18/2014

It is very usefull, seems work fine ! You can paint everything ! Good product ! Works fine on car and motorcycle tire ! Very very good price for good quality ! In local shops it costs 15-20 $ ! It is very liquid... and it doesn't dry very fast! Avoid to shake it very much !!! Fades and changes color ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEetail on 03/20/2014

exactly what it supposed to do! I was surprised how much pain comes out of one of these pens. works really good on lots of surfaces, really cheap for what you got. I did all 4 of my tires with one Penn and still had pint left tires get a lot of wear and tear and washing so it doesn't last for a long ... Read more

subaru

0 0 0

• posted byfpa123 on 03/19/2014

Very good. It works very well. You can paint any type of tire. Stayed with an appearance of racing tire. The pen tip does not have a very good fit, so care is needed to press it the first time to not leak ink to shake it, otherwise you'll waste ink. It's a good product for his price, it's very easy to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPulim on 07/04/2013

Excellent product and the price is champion. If you like attractive details in your car, this product is perfect for you. The ds brand tires are highlighted and the look is very good. The ink is of good quality and is easy to use as painting with crayons. none. Many buy and sell at least five times the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDanos90 on 06/05/2013

It is very usefull, seems work fine ! paint everyting ! Good product ! works fine on car and motorcycle tire ! very very good price for good quality ! in local shops it is 15-20 $ ! can't paint a lot... but if you know how to use it it works fine ! it is very luquid... and not dry too fast Avoid to shake ... Read more

Car Tire Marker Car Tire Marker Car Tire Marker

0 0 1

• posted byvvijkumar on 06/04/2013

Does it Job! Got the look for tires.Bought to highlight the name of the Tyre maker and other engravings on the tire. Suites well on my new white bike. Really impressed by the look of the tires with the markings Fades and changes color to yellow in time .It is oil based so keep the engine oils etc where ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTyphoon2011 on 05/12/2013

It gives a better look to its tires ! With an ease of use for all the hands! Dice the first use, the pen has runs away of everywhere, I had it everywhere on hands, I have of to remove the appearance to put let in the ink.. Nothing to say ! You can buy it if you want to custom your car or your motorcycle ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshurik671 on 01/06/2013

I used to paint the tires of my car. was very interesting, got a race car appearance! Drew a lot of attention wherever I went. many asked where I had bought this type of tire, not knowing that I had painted. not at all ! very good product at first you have to squeeze it alittle bit to get the paint out.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrobikaz on 09/25/2012

It's definately oil based and could be writen on almost any surface. Used it on tires, works great. Bright and deep white colour makes it vissible very good. Cheapest oil based marker. Used it even in garage on oily surfaces and still it write, but after using, had to take of the head which was destroyed ... Read more

On my bike tire just after painting.

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections