DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Cartoon PU Leather Purse Wallets - Domo Kun (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDavidGolden on 09/07/2013

It is practical and the material is flexible and I loved the color and the handler has a beautiful hearth which you can open and close it. I recommend buy more than two and u can give it like a gift or present. there is no one. I recommend it because the design is nice and the weight is too low. In addition you will receive two of these. The time of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystnzx on 03/07/2013

If you don't wanna paymuch for a wallet, here's your chance. You even get 2 for the price of one! Cute Cartoon PU Leather Purse Wallets - Domo Kun (2-Pack) can take a lot of cards, change and paper money and doesn'tfeel big in your trousers. When they arrived, one zipper was broken on arrival. The other one was perfect Other colors would be an idea ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypedrogasparini on 06/03/2012

It's very well made, my life completely changed when I'we exchange my regular wallet for this one, I can put all my cards, documents and coins inside without bothering on where, if it fits, it's amazing! The colors are good and everytime I take it from my pocket everyone smile at it =D None at all, I'm using mine for several months and it looks like ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byCactusM on 04/28/2011

Nice size for coins, a bit of cash and some cards Print quality is good for the price The heart shaped zipper pull is a nice addition Didn't receive the designs shown, but it's still Domo-kun and still cute One of the zippers wasn't sewn in at the end but that was easy enough to fix Great inexpensive gifts for Domo-kun lovers Would be nice to have pictures ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybrainzilla2 on 03/20/2011

Stylish, cheap and funny purse to gut for your girlfriend(s). Delivered well packed and protected. The zipper looks like a heart and is pretty solid. It will bring joy to those you give it to. The print is not that clear on mine. Or lets say: the brown of the material was darker than in the picture, hence the eyes don't show that well. But it's still ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections