DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Cartoon PU Leather Purse Wallets - Domo Kun (2-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDavidGolden on 09/07/2013

It is practical and the material is flexible and I loved the color and the handler has a beautiful hearth which you can open and close it. I recommend buy more than two and u can give it like a gift or present. there is no one. I recommend it because the design is nice and the weight is too low. In addition ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystnzx on 03/07/2013

If you don't wanna paymuch for a wallet, here's your chance. You even get 2 for the price of one! Cute Cartoon PU Leather Purse Wallets - Domo Kun (2-Pack) can take a lot of cards, change and paper money and doesn'tfeel big in your trousers. When they arrived, one zipper was broken on arrival. The other ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypedrogasparini on 06/03/2012

It's very well made, my life completely changed when I'we exchange my regular wallet for this one, I can put all my cards, documents and coins inside without bothering on where, if it fits, it's amazing! The colors are good and everytime I take it from my pocket everyone smile at it =D None at all, I'... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byCactusM on 04/28/2011

Nice size for coins, a bit of cash and some cards Print quality is good for the price The heart shaped zipper pull is a nice addition Didn't receive the designs shown, but it's still Domo-kun and still cute One of the zippers wasn't sewn in at the end but that was easy enough to fix Great inexpensive ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybrainzilla2 on 03/20/2011

Stylish, cheap and funny purse to gut for your girlfriend(s). Delivered well packed and protected. The zipper looks like a heart and is pretty solid. It will bring joy to those you give it to. The print is not that clear on mine. Or lets say: the brown of the material was darker than in the picture, ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections