DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Replacement 3.7V 1500mAh Li-ion Battery for Samsung i9000
  • 5 star 18 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRevell on 06/23/2014

Looks and feels genuine. Performs just like the battery that came with the phone. Last up to two days. This of course depends on how you use your phone. And the price is just great! Can't really think of any. I guess that if you twist my arm I would say that DX do sell alternatives that are even cheaper, but perhaps they don not perform as well as this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuantxou on 10/18/2013

It's a battery as good as the original, I've using it for over five months and still works like the first day, do not turn off the phone and I never normal use and lasts me almost a whole day. I have found no symptoms of swelling, other models after use intensely for a time show symptoms of swelling. At the time of this writing, has not yet reached ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byomeijer on 09/05/2013

- Format en exterior are exactly the same as the original Samsung ones, execpt for the genuine (Hologram style) sticker from samsung. - For the price of a single original one I bought two of these and have them in use for 10 month now. - Although loading faster, they unload faster as well. I sealed my 'original' batteries and put them in the refrigirator ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalsnaap on 05/29/2013

I think there are still few people looking for this battery, but I have 1.5 years indicator Using the made ??before the battery gave out. The battery is filled faster than the original Samsung, continued the battery longer, whether or not last as long. I've used it a lot and I noticed that after 1.5 years than otherwise After 1.5 years broke the glue ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCaptainRene on 04/09/2013

-Great replacement, like a mint battery straight from the factory -1/3rd of the price you'd pay from your local vendor The packaging is nonexistant, but who cares, it works. None other as far as I've witnessed. In comparison to my older battery, huge difference in uptime on my phone, holds charge and serves its purpose. Excellent replacement, even better ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydorroi on 03/31/2013

As advertised, Works great on my Samsung Galaxy S1 (i9000), charging time is fine, easy to use, good for the price, original Samsung product, Works as the original battery, I have it for longer than 2 months and I have no problems with it. Can hold one day or longer, depends how much you use it. Nothing that I could find, shipping was about 4 weeks ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytalnaor on 02/02/2013

Very good battery, looks like an original SAMSUNG. Came in a clear plastic rap. Charging time is normal, and the battery holds up fine, it is a good replacement for my original battery that became old, and drain quickly. Also can be used as a spare/second battery so that you will not get stuck whitout battery. The battery fits perfectly in my Galaxy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byboris12345678 on 12/17/2012

longlime working,Using a mobile phone Galaxy "Plus" (I 9001). They are the same design model battery. Prior to that, bought a cheaper battery, a couple of months it is thickened and no longer get into the phone - back cover is no longer closed. And this all in poryadke.Eto quality thing. Its not distend, holds a charge for a long time. Nice ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bypulwef on 12/06/2012

Externaly is just like the original one, and the capacity seems equal for me. My telephone last a full day again, so i'm happy with the buy, the battery is really good The price is a little high and the package simply doesn't exist. I recomended this battery, but for few money you can get others wuith the same quality in this web. I buy another one ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynoamlin on 11/22/2012

my original battery of my samsung galaxy s was never too good. then i bought this and now my phone holds up to 12 hours of very intense use!! i have tested three different batteries on my phone and for some reason, this one (which is also the newest) lasts the longest! also, it sits perfect in its place (some batteries dont, and may pop out when the ... Read more

1 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections