DX » Community » Reviews » Unique Simulation Dummy Nikon Zoom Lens Thermos Mug Cup (300ml)
  • 5 star 4 ( 44% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 56% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byampcode on 09/05/2013

1. Great copy of real Nikon (Nikkor) Lens 2. Mug has "zoom" (no capacity change) 3. Makes people startled;) 4. There is some kind of bag for this Lens-Mug 1. Sometimes closed mug leaks - so don't tlit too much. 2. Golden ring is a bit loose, a little bit of glue would make it better. Very good one, I recommend it to every geek with Nikon system.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byELNINOJVLLE on 04/08/2013

Bought as a gift for a friend that have a Nikon camera. It really looks like a real Nikon lens. Zoom function really works! You only realize it is fake when you take the lens cap. Good and light material. External in plastic and internal coup in aluminium. The capacity of the coup could be bigger. AM/MF focus switch don't works well. Price could be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVasili_L on 11/23/2012

Rather ingenious gift! It had been made quite realistic. Its plastic shell is comfortable to hold. It gives the impression of a quality real thing. Lettering made clear and smooth. Zoom mechanism (increase body size, but not the capacity of the mug) affects people around :) I showed it to my colleagues at my office and when suddenly the mug "grows ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTehChesha on 11/15/2012

Mug is perfect. Doesn't leak at all. Look like real Nikon Zoom lens. Has a Great design and the details are perfect built, the plastic out material and the inner metal seems very robust I can't think of any, mug is great and cool to drink from it or to have like a gadgets Excellent as a gift for anyone on the Nikon. Surely be a great conversation with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygreasemonk on 11/03/2012

Good build quality. Better than the cheaper models. 'Zoom' functionality moves the cup up and down. Comes with a nice carrying pouch. Interior smells weird, but goes after a few washes. More expensive than other models. Zoom functionality doesn't change the size of the cup itself, just moves it up and down, but then again, changing the size of the cup ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfrosini on 04/14/2012

Design realistic. Excellent construction details. Just tell the difference with a real touching it. The "zoom" works well. The lid closes fine. The bag has no faults. Better than I expected. It is not cheap. The selector switch may work better. I like that the bag does not show the word "cup". Excellent as a gift for anyone on the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byneluferencz on 02/22/2012

Great gift idea! good quality and not the maximum you can find unoriginale but costs much more. and a gift for photographers or photography enthusiasts! The zoom works, but you mut be carefoul whit this one its very cheap made.it comes whit a bag very nice gift!! very poor quality, painted in gold lettering is easy to erase, the cap is unscrewed easily,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRogerDude on 05/15/2011

Looks pretty darn close to the real thing. Quality is really good. Zoom ring and auto focus switch are operable. The lens actually moves in and out while manipulating the zoom ring. Large silicon seal on the inside of the lens cap/lid to prevent spills. Unlike the Canon versions of this product, it has a real looking lens cap Body cap side or bottom ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrealdeli on 03/24/2011

It really looks like camera lens :-) I was very surprised that zoom "works" and switch M/AM can be switched. It is possible to make lens higher or smaller (by using "ZOOM") - size of lens is changing - capacity of stainless steel cup inside is the same. Switch M/AM of course it hasn't any function but it is switchable :-). Included ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections