• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• An oddball gift

posted by Vasili_L on 11/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Rather ingenious gift!
    It had been made quite realistic. Its plastic shell is comfortable to hold. It gives the impression of a quality real thing.
    Lettering made clear and smooth. Zoom mechanism (increase body size, but not the capacity of the mug) affects people around :)
    I showed it to my colleagues at my office and when suddenly the mug "grows in size"(by zooming) - their eyes were staring in amazement.
    Carefully sewn bag, besides the bag has a strap to be worn on shoulder and a loop for wearing on a belt.
    Neatly packed. Looks very presentable for a gift.

Cons:

Not revealed yet.

OtherThoughts:

I choose between SKU: 45567 and SKU: 45790. Chose this one
    It differs from the SKU: 45567 only by bag and seal the lid. And from the SKU: 45790 generally seem anything other than price.
    The item was purchased as a gift to the photographer, who has everything – from NIKON.
    The act of its(gift) giving to my friend will take place in two months because the gift was purchased in advance – I didn't know how many it would take delivery, etc. So how it keeps the temperature and how pleasant is to drink from it I can't say now – I don't intend to soil the gift.
    At the worst, it will be a chic pencil holders or just a can / box in NIKON'style.

Bottomline:

Reached Belarus in 26 days. Not damaged. In order. Exactly looks like the product images on the site. I think my photographer will be happy to receive such a gift. Its price? I think that 22.30 - it is just as much as how much this thing is worth it – and no more and no less because it is so neatly done, writing and sewed.
    As for " lettering easy to erase" as written below… this mug is not the Alladin's lamp, so for what are you going to rub the labels? Using it in common way, I think, that the general body wear (scratches, etc.). will be evenly overlapped with the same wear (abrasion) of lettering.
    Oh, and keep in mind - this is not a thermos, it is only a thermal mug. So, liquidtight through lid should not be present. As I saw written in some reviews: " .. flows from under the covers.." They'd still have to turn the dish :)
    This is a mug, which should keep the temp. of liquid poured without changing the temp. of the outer shell.
    I recommend it. Cool gift for a

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections