DX » Community » Reviews » High Temperature Tape (20mm 200-C)
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGiorgF on 03/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Tape is perfeclty made. Surface finish is very good and glue is also very good. Could stand high heat for a lot of time without damage. Ultra usefull when soldering or doing smd reflow or drag soldering to mask the unwanted pads. Cons:None. it's perfect as it... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymerseyless on 09/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This roll goes on forever, I have used about 3 or 4 meters of the stuff and haven't noticed a change in the thickness of the roll. It's kapton so it is highly thermally and electrically insulative (including protection against corona discharge) and provides a smooth sur... Read more

1 0
  • posted bystihl88 on 05/10/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fantastic product to keep around the workshop. You can use this stuff for solder masking if you like because of the temperature rating it can handle the heat distributed from your soldering iron. I also use it to wrap up my Lipo Battery cells after ive made my... Read more

0 0
  • posted byosen87 on 04/28/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good for my needs. I have used it to seal the gaps around the shroud/heatsinks in my Xbox 360. Normal tape can't take the heat but this can. It's very thin so even if it doesn't look to be very much on the roll, in reality it is a lot of tape. Cons:The adhesive isn... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydesolder on 09/24/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is the widest kapton tape which DX sells. It is excellent for insulating all sorts of stuff, and can even serve as a heatsink isolator for power transistors. It's very tough and can take a lot of abuse before breaking. And naturally it's very heat resista... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaceofspades on 06/06/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Huge thing of tape -Amazing quality -Nicely packaged (well the tape itself I mean :P) -Really thin (in a good way...like a chick :P) -Really strong -It's Kapton tape! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kapton Cons:-Um that I didn't have it when I built my computer... Read more

0 0
  • posted byscoobth on 03/05/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:=================================== - Heat resistant - Strong Tape - Sticky that holds even when heated =================================== Cons:- Colour is a pale yellow orange, and dosnt look the nicest in the functions i use it for. OtherThoughts:====================... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections