Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byViper1604 on 11/05/2013

It's a beautiful genuine Zippo Lighter with a nice though finish. Looks a bit used. Comes in a Zippo box with instructions and guarantee booklet. Also flint is installed, of course only no lighter fluid due to shipping. So bought some and filled the cottons up and it lighted up directly. Also the click is really nice. I can't really think of any cons.... Read more

Zippo + Box Zippo in Box Papers in Box Zippo Top Zippo Front Zippo Open Zippo Inside Out Zippo Inside Out 2
    0 0
  • posted bycanerozbek on 09/03/2013

We know zippo is making long term useful lighters. But that lighter has got amazing style. It's so beautiful. Color is amazing, not so shiny. It has black inside, but mainly silver. Strong. The wick can be used for 1 year(if uses good.) It don't have any con. Really perfect. We know what's zippo. Of high quality. It's really geniune. And this zippo'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhasanunal on 04/28/2013

I bought this for my friend, according to the photo it looks darker than it is. first I thought that my friend doesn't like it but he did. its look like very old model as in picture but as I mentioned it it's color is more lighter than this picture. i will add picture as soon as I can. I bought more than 5 zippos at same time, only this comes with &... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTurnedON on 02/04/2013

This lighter looks absolutely amazing, although slightly more gold than black as shown in the picture. Works great, great price (these retail for up to $100 in Aus :( ) This lighter i feel could have come with the flint, i understand you can't ship the fuel but feel that the flint should have been included. It's not a major issue just means a quick ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDark_Fread on 08/11/2012

-genuine -nice genuine package including a note about the pattern printed on this one -worthy known as the best lighter brand -mine is stamped "d ZIPPO 12", meaning it was manufactured in april 2012 -you will have to fill it with lighter oil before you can actually use it (unfortunately DXtreme does not sell lighter oil) -the note I previously mentionned ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBagualas on 12/27/2011

Great lighter Gives you charm when lighting a cigarrete. Dont have to refill everytime Design perfect. Come in a great box, with warranty and stuff!! Just happy to have it. Recommends to all people :) Nothing!!! I think the only cons that may have is that you need to change the stone and refill the fluid. But that isnt a problem if you are a prepared ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylikovni on 08/08/2011

Lovely, it is genuine, it does match with DX description 99%, nice genuine box, wonderfull looking, with warranty and little notice about its finish. It is really light, by mass and by color. My one has signs that suggest its made in April 2011 which is realy fresh. Scotch tape arround box was annoying but its kinda necessary. Also Notice message content ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections