DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PU Leather Case with Belt Clip for HTC Desire HD
  • 5 star 7 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJonasSilv on 09/27/2013

I like this case and the clip on it. The clip does not loose grip so easily as other cases I have had. I bought this case to use with a Samsung Galaxy S2 and it works fine, could have been a little more width for my phone but it works because the case can expand on the sides. I like this better than the horizontal cases. I have bought 3 cases and the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOver17 on 06/29/2013

+ good build quality; + decent (surely non-natural) leather; + soft inside; + magnetic lock; + white stitch on black "leather" looks nice! none so far. Sometimes I press the volume button when getting the phone out of the case, maybe I just have to be more careful? :) Bought this case for my HTC 8S, and I can say it fits very well - some free ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykinsah on 02/27/2013

I´ve bought it based on dimensions to my Sony Xperia SL and it fits very well. Very nice build. Leather looks awesome, stiches are well placed. Magnetic flip: holds tight and it´s very simple to open; no click things or pressure forces to close it. ########### None so far. ########### Size maybe could be a problem, but the phone is either ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycosmos81 on 07/10/2012

Great value for (less) money ! Case looks the part, very good quality (looks like real leather), well worked and comes with, two belt "clips" a metal one a seen on the picture (which I removed) and one stitched on to the case to put you're belt through. Non the only thing was that i had my concerns about the, thickness as i read here it "is" 4,2 cm ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymyace1386 on 07/28/2011

The case is strong, the leather is strong, it protect the phone, so all is well. $4 is a decent price for the product. The height is right, the width is a little too right, so you really need to force the phone into the case, the thickness (referring to the space) is also a little excessive compare to the DHD, I don't know if there is a reason for it.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGGLOW on 06/08/2011

This leather case has a great build quality and price combination. For 4$ I wasn't expecting much but I was a bit surprised by the quality of the product. It fits the phone perfectly and stays on your belt if you use the belt clip - it won't fall off! It has a magnet opening system so getting the phone in and out of the case is a piece of cake. Don'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeftoner on 04/19/2011

Its a nice quality leather case. the belt clip is nice too ( I use it even when a ride my motorbike). I don´t like very much the cases that you put the cell phone horizontally. All have the same problem, the volume up and down key keep pressed by the case. So you can kill the lifetime of it, an is very uncomfortable at tiem then you hear music ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAorwell on 04/05/2011

- Cheap - the phone slides right in, just with enough margin so you don't have to fight with it to get it out - belt clip has little return so it can't unhook easily - magnetic closure, eay to open close, contrary to a pressure pin none so far. would appreciate a revolvong belt clip, even if that means a slight price increase. Note that if you have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshopbouncer on 03/20/2011

Perfect leather construction, nice tight fit, well working strong belt clip. Totally look more expensive than it really is. Absolutely good value None what so ever. Other than ordering more. I didn't like waiting so long for it. but what could you do? i would have preferred having a rotating clip to help when sitting down in a car etc..But for the price,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections