DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PU Leather Case with Belt Clip for HTC Desire HD
  • 5 star 7 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Just perfect !

posted by cosmos81 on 07/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Great value for (less) money ! Case looks the part, very good quality (looks like real leather), well worked and comes with, two belt "clips" a metal one a seen on the picture (which I removed) and one stitched on to the case to put you're belt through.

Cons:

Non the only thing was that i had my concerns about the, thickness as i read here it "is" 4,2 cm which is lucky not correct ! As it arrived it was, 4,2 cm due some kind of fill up stuff inside of it, after removal and use it is now 2,7cm.

OtherThoughts:

I am very satisfied with this case, a specially after a bought already a few other one,s which are quit hard to find for the, Htc-Desire-Hd, due is quit large size.

Contact with the customer service,s with chat was good ! Shipping to the, Netherlands took about 1,5 a 2 weeks of time and the case was well delivered !

Bottomline:

This case is just perfect, the device goes in smoothly, comes out smoothly and the device is well (overall) protected !

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections