DX » Community » Reviews » 1.9" LCD Digital Humidity/Hygrometer and Thermometer (1*AAA)
  • 5 star 10 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by5Helix5 on 04/23/2014

This LCD Digital Hygrometer/Thermometer is a very nice. Good construction, works as expected. It only uses 1 AAA baterry, and it seems to last for months (I don't know this yet). Very recommended!!! No cons whatsoever. If you nead a reliable temp and humidity meter this might be a very good and affordable choice for you Nice for a humidor, library, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymdalmeida87 on 04/10/2014

It is quite accurate. I'm using another thermometer next to this and there is not much difference, perhaps 0.2ºC. It worths the price and its quite elegant and has a back adaptor to hang on a wall. Not a lot of construction quality and the back battery enclosure is not very good. The vertical support part is a little fragile. The back battery cap ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymravenec on 12/06/2013

Bought 2 different gauges in the same time and their readout is pretty close. Nice design. Can be installed on the table or on the wall. Like the Min/Max so I can check temperature fluctuation. Didn't find yet. Good made product. Doesn't look cheap. Would recommend and probably will order more. Would like to have one in every room. Humidity meter is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydacker on 10/03/2013

It works out of the box. I't shows temp and humidity, and max temp/humidity, min temp/humidity. Have a reset button too. Temperature sensor works with a little error margin +/- 1ºC, but humidity sensor have about 10% or 15% humidity error margin. Does not have ext/internal temperature. I think it's good for it's price. The materials are cheap, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypsfaraujo on 10/16/2012

This LCD Digital Hygrometer/Thermometer is a very nice. Good construction, works as expected. It only uses 1 AAA baterry, and it seems to last for months (I don't know this yet). Very recommended!!! No cons whatsoever. As I live by the ocean, the humidity (means fungus) are a big problem in my photograph equipment. I use it to monitor the temperature ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarkies41 on 09/26/2012

Very nice design, simple and easy to read and quite accurate too! It shows the current temperature, humidity and also the minimum and maximum values is has seen. You can reset these last two values by pushing a reset button. The temp can be set in F or C It uses and comes with a readily available AA type of penlite batterie when you unfold the little ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byroook on 08/19/2012

Had this for months now to measure humidity in my apartment! It's working great, I use it with my humidifier to achieve the optimum humidity. It helps you with sleeping and it prevents my wooden floor to crack! -Looks of good quality -Good price -Really easy to use, didn't even need instrustions No problems with it so far. Very small, doesn't take much ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySergeika2012 on 08/01/2012

Very useful thermometer and hygrometer. It powered by 1 AAA battery. has a leg in the back. Can be widely used to measure the indoor temperature and humidity for home, office, hotel, classroom etc.Hooking hole at the back for easy mounting it on walls. When you click on the button max min - shows max & min values ?. I left it in the car for a week.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybluegrass on 09/29/2011

Easy to use and understand. Large easy to read display. Does not look 'out of place' when sitting on a shelf etc. Has Min/Max readings, can display in 'C or 'F, and has a 'clear' button to reset the min/max readings. The flip-out stand is a bit flimsy, and you cannot easily see the display if the unit is on a shelf. With the stand extended, the unit ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byitaloac on 06/01/2011

It's a gadget for those who are curious to find out the temperature and humidity. But it also shows the high and low temperatures that reached since the last reset. It has a great build quality, looks fragile, but it's been almost two months that I have and is working perfectly. I put in the fridge in the vehicle under the sun (48 ° C)! It also ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections