DX » Community » Reviews » Translucent AAA-to-AA Type Battery Converter Cases (4-Case)
  • 5 star 23 ( 96% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byskajwakr on 06/25/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great to convert small AAA batteries to big. Now I don't have to buy big ones any more and worry if I need small ones. I can't imagine what I would do without this. I already bought like 20 converters and will probably buy more when I feel the need to. Cons:It's not rea... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymechdude on 06/10/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:AAA does an exact fit inside this converter. On the external size too. Can take heat if put inside a solar charger at 50° C. Cons:Easy detachable parts. If not stored properly, one of the parts can be lost making the product useless OtherThoughts:You can... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarlossramponi on 09/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- With these adaptor you can make your AAA batteries become AA batteries with just one move, so you can use rechargeable AAA batteries turn into AA batteries and you will never more buy these batteries again. - Very useful, no more mistakes with batteries Cons:-... Read more

empty adaptor adaptor closed with battery adaptor with battery
    2 0
  • posted bypirusmalus on 03/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Batteries very well fits inside, closing is as it should be, and outside dimension are correct!!! So it fits nice in one flashlight in which I couldn't put some rechargeable AA batteries (they were a little thicker). They doesn't lose contact ... Cons:No cons,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTaran2uls on 03/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Low price, easy to use. Good material. You can charge aaa rechargable battery with normal aa charger. I use in a wireless mouse, good contact, nothing problem. I never found something like this in my country (Hungary). Light weight (plastic). Very useful. Cons... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDrood on 01/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The cases themselves are just fine. If you need using AAA accumulators you have instead of AA then go ahead - these are what you need. Quality is fine. Does not look cheap. Feel solid. Cons:No cons. OtherThoughts:Like promised in the title - another usage for this produ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byektorbarajas on 12/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- the AA fits perfect - Good quality - very good price Cons:- The junction seems a bit fragile, so it's better to open and close them with extreme care OtherThoughts:- Excellent option for using AAA batteries in AA devices - Also useful if you have AA cases and want top... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysardinita on 11/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Well... I had a small problem...many batteries AAA and few AA and I did not know that existia this to convert the size.In addition, I have a charger for AAA and AA batteries and I could not load the AA batteries because not had, so now now I don't have to buy AA batteri... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySamz146 on 10/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I used these for my Nerf Rayven and unprotected Trustfire batteries in able to boost up the voltage on the Rayven's series circuit. I was reluctant to make my own dummies as I have no previous experience with such hands on electricity, but these converter made it soo much... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywhitespace on 09/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to use, just open the case and insert an AAA battery. The length of the cases are about the same as an AA battery which is good. The bottom of the case is hollow for the AAA battery to have contact with a device. The case hold the AAA battery pretty well. U... Read more

correct one
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections