DX » Community » Reviews » Translucent AAA-to-AA Type Battery Converter Cases (4-Case)
Customer’s impression:
good Useful Good product Great price muy bueno experto
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysukruizmirliogl on 03/26/2015

It works perfectly. Quality is good.

Impression:Good product,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byDamiaforever on 03/02/2015

I,m training to build a led light system for my e-book reader and this SKU is the perfect thing i need. Whit led lamps (from DX too) and this i will make the best ligth system.

Impression:Good product,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bynplinio on 02/08/2015

Good product

Impression:good,Good product,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bymaronism on 02/05/2015

I used to carry both AA and AAA batteries when traveling, but with these adapters I'm able to cut down on what I carry by 50%. And the part I leave behind is the slightly heavier AA batteries. The fit inside my flash or other devices every bit as well as a standard battery, and allow me to carry... Read more

Impression:Useful,Great price,muy bueno experto;

0 0 1

• posted byIgorMBC on 12/31/2014

Produto eficiente, simples de usar e prático. Recomendado! Pode também auxiliar no carregamento de pilhas AAA em carregadores que só pegam AA.

Impression:good,Useful;

0 0 1

• posted byChuzopou on 12/27/2014

Pros: They are very useful when you have AAA batteries charged and not AA batteries. You can use it in electronic objects which use AA batteries with AAA batteries. Cons: Try to save them with a rubber to don't lose them

Impression:Very Useful Gadgets;

0 0 0

• posted bygrapentin on 11/21/2014

A very useful adapter, which I can use to convert my rechargeable NiMh AAA-batteries into rechargeable light-weight AA-batteries. The two halves of the adapter snap securely together in the middle.

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byaych1 on 10/24/2014

Pros: They are basic items that do their job, not much else to say. Cons: Wish DX would bring back the 8-packs so I could get them cheaper.

Impression:Need to Get More;

0 0 0

• posted byruvens4 on 09/23/2014

verry good]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bybosscorpo2 on 08/09/2014

pros: me parece de lo mejor que he comprado muy bueno y bien hecho, en lo personal me parecen muy economicas y en estetica se ven muy bien, bastante resistentes, en conclusion el producto vale cada centavo pagado por el. contras: no veo ninguna me parecen muy buenos.

Impression:muy bueno experto;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: