DX » Community » Reviews » Translucent AAA-to-AA Type Battery Converter Cases (4-Case)
  • 5 star 25 ( 93% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byistegaard on 07/10/2014

This is a great product, it is made of quality plastic. It is very easy to use and an AAA battery fits perfectly in it. I find it very useful because I often go hiking and I have several torches and lanterns which require batteries of different sizes. With this casing, I can use one size of batteries for several types of torches. Also, the casing fits ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskajwakr on 06/25/2014

Great to convert small AAA batteries to big. Now I don't have to buy big ones any more and worry if I need small ones. I can't imagine what I would do without this. I already bought like 20 converters and will probably buy more when I feel the need to. It's not really tight fit, so AAA batteries move around a bit. But it doesn't affect the battery. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymechdude on 06/10/2014

AAA does an exact fit inside this converter. On the external size too. Can take heat if put inside a solar charger at 50° C. Easy detachable parts. If not stored properly, one of the parts can be lost making the product useless You can use it to place AAA rechargeable batteries into a solar charger made for AA batteries. Although I use it outdoors,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrighteousrob on 01/11/2014

They work! They Save money and time charging or digging through batteries looking for double aa's that you don't even know if they are good or not. Some of them are not made perfect, they plastic may not slide together very well and it can seem like the contact points aren't made of very good material I personally would like to see a package deal where ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBurut on 10/24/2013

Fits good, easy to install batteries. 4 pieces pack is enough for using at home on my opinion. Plastic is a good quality and is not affected with high temperature during the recharging accumulators in the charger(It may heat well). Could be cheaper) It's a quite simple construction, I think. I'm using it for a half a year and it still strong and holding ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarlossramponi on 09/13/2013

- With these adaptor you can make your AAA batteries become AA batteries with just one move, so you can use rechargeable AAA batteries turn into AA batteries and you will never more buy these batteries again. - Very useful, no more mistakes with batteries - They didn't came with a case to stock them, so it's easy to lose them if you don't keep it safe.... Read more

empty adaptor adaptor closed with battery adaptor with battery
    2 0
  • posted bypirusmalus on 03/24/2013

Batteries very well fits inside, closing is as it should be, and outside dimension are correct!!! So it fits nice in one flashlight in which I couldn't put some rechargeable AA batteries (they were a little thicker). They doesn't lose contact ... No cons, they do what they should! Very good quality, good price. Always can be used in case of emergency.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTaran2uls on 03/19/2013

Low price, easy to use. Good material. You can charge aaa rechargable battery with normal aa charger. I use in a wireless mouse, good contact, nothing problem. I never found something like this in my country (Hungary). Light weight (plastic). Very useful. No significant cons. Obviously, an AAA battery entombed in this AA carrier won't give the same ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDrood on 01/18/2013

The cases themselves are just fine. If you need using AAA accumulators you have instead of AA then go ahead - these are what you need. Quality is fine. Does not look cheap. Feel solid. No cons. Like promised in the title - another usage for this product is DIY external power source for battery photo flash. I made dummy batteries out of them to feed ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byektorbarajas on 12/26/2012

- the AA fits perfect - Good quality - very good price - The junction seems a bit fragile, so it's better to open and close them with extreme care - Excellent option for using AAA batteries in AA devices - Also useful if you have AA cases and want top perfectly fit your AAA batteries As stated in previous reviews: the delivery time now instead of 10... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections