Customer’s impression:
good Useful muy bueno experto
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Very useful Item

posted by DealXbuy on 08/11/2012
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

It does what it supposes to do, adapt the AAA battery to AA size. I think the adapter is smaller than the real AA battery because I can now more easily to take out the batteries from any electronic device I use it for (wireless mouse, remote control, presenter, alarm clock, and children toys). It is good for those who have chargeable AAA batteries and don’t want to buy AA batteries that would be useless in couple of years because the toys won’t be in use any more.

Cons:

The plastic itself is strong enough but the closer is a little problematic, my guess it would be useless after 1000 times it is opened and closed, I guess it is not really a con because everything has its life time.

OtherThoughts:

The price is good, but a lower one would be always appreciated. The 500 characters limit should be lowered to 400 or to be integrated for every product,not always there is much to be written about.

Bottomline:

I recommend buying the product without any doubt. I considering buying one more set in the future.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections