Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCaramos on 12/16/2014

Very useful for travelling and trekking, really protects battery from water, sand and impact. Excellent building!

Impression:Worths it;

0 0 0

• posted bySergeyOrenburg on 12/13/2014

Good Waterproof shell. Comfortably fit unprotected and protected batteries. Хороший влагонепроницаемый корпус. Умещаются незащищённые и защищённые аккумуляторы.

Impression:Good / Хорошее качество;

0 0 0

• posted bynitrogen12 on 10/30/2014

These are great little battery cases for 188650's. I take them on camping trips and use them to store spares in my pack when going biking. Pros: Excellent price, good water-resistance, clicks securely when closing Cons: I think it would be worth pricing these in a 4-pack or something, since most... Read more

Impression:Affordable, Waterproof, Tough;

0 0 0

• posted bycodekyha on 10/19/2014

i have many 18650 batterys and mech modes, this cases are realy important for carrying them safely with out short circuit danger. they are realy fit thight and water prof, also easy to close and open with one hand. recommended

Impression:Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted bykaosbjorn on 10/07/2014

Pros: Bought these for my DIY geocaching project for covering electronic circuits. Fitting the circuit board was not a problem since I had measured them and ordered these cases by their size. A few holes on the lid for the jump wires and I was all done. These would be also handy for a simple on a... Read more

Impression:Very handy for geocaching;

0 0 0

• posted byhuxiaoxia on 01/29/2014

they keep your batteries dry, insulated and accessible on a ride, they do this well the gasket is great. I might improve the function by marking one end of the box green and the other red, and point the positive terminal to green when charged and red when discharged. the batteries rattle with the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysciliberto on 09/15/2013

Nice battery holder, useful for 123A batteries that are out of standard sizes. Is cheap enough and is hard to find, since sizes is not really common. No one, I guess, is a really easy product, with a reasonable price. Simple and useful if you need to store your batteries. Cheap but it work; it a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYoyohah on 07/05/2013

Nice little transparent box to store my fully charged 18650 batteries until they're needed. Keeps them clean and safe from shorting out. Good soft foam seal. You could use this box to safely store many types of batteries, maybe even all those little button batteries we seem to have these days - a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHerremelk on 02/16/2013

Perfect for Geocaching, for keeping batteries, used as a geocache, or container for small TB's and coin's! This product is cheap and perfect to store small things in. The packing remains well in place. I bought this product several times and the last time was the plastic slightly cheaper in The I... Read more

Headset

0 0 1

• posted bypet14 on 01/25/2013

This box serve the purpose of a sealed waterproff battery box for 18650 batteries. But much more than that. I am an active geocaher and when I bought the first set of those boxes I had in mind not only to use them as battery box for spare batteries, when we are on a night caching tour, but also a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere