Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhuxiaoxia on 01/29/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:they keep your batteries dry, insulated and accessible on a ride, they do this well the gasket is great. I might improve the function by marking one end of the box green and the other red, and point the positive terminal to green when charged and red when disc... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysciliberto on 09/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice battery holder, useful for 123A batteries that are out of standard sizes. Is cheap enough and is hard to find, since sizes is not really common. Cons:No one, I guess, is a really easy product, with a reasonable price. OtherThoughts:Simple and useful if yo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYoyohah on 07/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice little transparent box to store my fully charged 18650 batteries until they're needed. Keeps them clean and safe from shorting out. Good soft foam seal. You could use this box to safely store many types of batteries, maybe even all those little button bat... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHerremelk on 02/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Perfect for Geocaching, for keeping batteries, used as a geocache, or container for small TB's and coin's! This product is cheap and perfect to store small things in. The packing remains well in place. Cons:I bought this product several times and the last time... Read more

Headset
    1 0
  • posted bypet14 on 01/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This box serve the purpose of a sealed waterproff battery box for 18650 batteries. But much more than that. I am an active geocaher and when I bought the first set of those boxes I had in mind not only to use them as battery box for spare batteries, when we ar... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDARIOPRI on 01/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Buy boxes to transport my batteries GTL 18650 (SKU50681) and use them in the field and caving, I've gone through all kinds of harassment, beatings, cold temperature -2 º C, -1.5 meters deep water, has not entered anything water or moisture, closures still... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDARIOPRI on 01/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Buy 3 pairs for various uses, household flashlight, bike flashlight and caving, purchased in 2011 and have gone through all kinds of harassment, until today still supported as the first day with a usage fee of one week. Even habeces have not respected the load... Read more

0 0
  • posted byctraney on 01/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I got these for traveling with some of my nicer lights. For my cheaper DX torches, I just use the DX trustfire batteries..but for my nice/expensive lights I use expensive batteries. I figure with around $15 per battery, the least I can do is get nice cases for them! These... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjochem66 on 01/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It seems to be well made, I needed a box for small items, not necessarily to store batteries. I just hope it's waterproof, The sealing looks ok though, so i believe it will be ok. The plastic locks close it down pretty securely and it's not hard to open or close it at all... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRicnz on 01/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This case so much better that the brittle cases DX supplied 18650 batteries come in. The 18650 batteries rattle in the case and for me that is a plus. I shake my kit bag and can hear my spare batteries are packed in there. Have not tested if they are totally waterproof... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections