DX » Community » Reviews » Cosmetic Make-Up 12-Color Eye Shadow Kit with Mirror + Brush
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybiancacunha on 05/17/2013

I really liked this shade recommend buying it. This type of shadow and a little different because creamy has no loose powder, I was upset that came 01 broken gave more to fix. The fixative is excellent lasts all day. Good product for a great price. During transport broke a shadow. In the announcement ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythiagominaya on 03/02/2013

MUITO BOA A QUALIDADE, CORES INTENSAS E BRILHANTES , BOA FIXAÇÃO , INDICADO PARA REVENDA E USO PROPRIO QUASE SEMPRE CHEGAM COM AS CORES QUEBRADAS , IMPOSSIBILITANDO A REVENDA , SE EMBALAREM MELHOR O PRODUTO VAI CHEGAR MAIS INTEIRO, POIS MUITOS CHEGAM QUEBRADOS BOA QUALIDADE É SE EMPACOTAREM ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byminrigueto on 02/22/2013

Buy it's worth, you will not regret it! I loved it! came well packaged, fast Seper, and it's beautiful! worth it! Buy for you woman who loves makeup and buy a gift for your wife / girlfriend, it's worth! you will not find cheaper! - I loved it! came well packaged, fast Seper, and it's beautiful! worth ... Read more

0 0 0

Buy it's worth, you will not regret it! It came in the right color for me! I loved it!! I loved the product! I was surprised because he's beautiful, came well packaged, excellent quality, very well done and very cute - You need not doubt, you can buy, for the delivery and satisfaction is guaranteed too!... Read more

0 0 0

Adorei! veio bem embalado, seper rápido,e é lindo! vale a pena! Compre pra você mulher que adora maquiagem e compre para presentear sua mulher/ amiga, vale a pena! você não vai encontrar mais barato! - I loved it! came well packaged, fast Seper, and it's beautiful! worth it! ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGordana1975 on 01/28/2013

the colors are great, the texture also....for this price really worth....looks like m.a.c. palette really....the shadow is persistent on the eye lids for several hours...... the make up kit came broken to me.. only three shades stayed unbroken........real pity....... great colors...for any occasion..... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bygroovegore on 01/26/2013

The colours are very nice, looks just like the one displayed in the display pictures. I like the mirror, it´s big and enough for travel use 2-in-1 colours and mirror. It's too shining, I thought it wouldn't be such intense shimmer from the product. I think it may be is better for night use. The ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byUnread on 01/15/2013

Beautifull colors, has an awesome smell, is long on the skin, no allergy, not to mention that it has the replica has the same quality as the original, the colors are excellent, very easy to sell if you buy the above 3 cost benefit is huge, has a good texture and is the best makeup in terms of quality ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKorpigirl on 01/09/2013

When I bought it i knew it wasnt a real MAC palette, and didnt have high expectations. When it arrived, i was surprised on how beautiful it is and the quality is excellent. Very well pimentated. The mirror is HUGE and nice. I bought a lot of this to give presents to friends. It has a minty smell. But ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bypascaltt on 11/25/2012

good quality, great color , easy to use, no allergie, good effect same have professionel but low price pill rich and creamy, color stay 8 hours and more. my wife love color and use, one pill broke but okay for use, need more brush for color buy 2 and have more different color to use, perfect for gift ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections