* this Unique 1.0" LCD Clip-on Red Wine Digital Thermometer (1*AG10) helps those who want to drink wines at the temperatures recommended;
* good quality, good design, very convenient button * none really; * It is very easy to use when paired with a bottle, presses a small button on the back that ... Read more
- The contrast of the LCD is verry hight and clear. The pics doesn't show it well, i think.
- Verry accurate measurement (i checked with a health care thermometer and it was verry near or exactly the same)
- Auto-turns off
- Pretty I don't know how to change battery when it get over. I gave it to my ... Read more
Very good when you want to know the temperature of wines to drink at the temperatures recommended by the wineries. It is very easy to use: when paired with a bottle, glass, press a small button on the back that turns on the thermometer. It measure the temperature of the bottle, not the liquid. So it ... Read more
A very good gauge to know the temperature of wines. This gadget helps those who want to drink wines at the temperatures recommended by the wineries. What better than to have a thermometer that attaches to the bottle so you know the temperature of wine?
It is very easy to use: when paired with a bottle,... Read more
In today's world, who can not have a temperature gauge of wines, jajaj! This gadget helps those who want to drink wines at the temperatures recommended by the wineries. Whites about 12 celsius degree, roses about 15 celsius degrees and reds about eighteen celsius degrees. What better than to have a thermometer ... Read more
+ Beautiful and charming;
+ Good build quality;
+ Seems to be accurate;
+ Turns on only when there's a wine bottle clipped on;
+ Well writeen english manual;
+ Holds the wine bottle really tight;
+ Must buy for wine appreciators;
+ Very very cheap. - Packing is deficient (maybe DX fault)
- You need to ... Read more
- Nice Wine bottle Thermometer
- Good design.
- Excellent Price
- Easy to use
- Big display
- Instructions in english (though they are not needed)
- Better than using a standard wine thermometer, that you have to open the bottle and put into the wine (disgusting"). - Build quality could ... Read more
Precise, works as well as the one made in Germany.- Cheap, costs about 30% less than the one mentioned above.- Absolutely good quality, good design, very convenient button.- Loud alarm - can be heard even from under 2 blankets.- Really waterproof, I wash the tip after every use and nothing happens. Really ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.