DX » Community » Reviews » Unique 1.0" LCD Clip-on Red Wine Digital Thermometer (1*AG10)
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byh_s_32 on 08/21/2012

* this Unique 1.0" LCD Clip-on Red Wine Digital Thermometer (1*AG10) helps those who want to drink wines at the temperatures recommended; * good quality, good design, very convenient button * none really; * It is very easy to use when paired with a bottle, presses a small button on the back that turns on the thermometer. * I am very satisfied with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNatachaCalazans on 02/08/2012

- The contrast of the LCD is verry hight and clear. The pics doesn't show it well, i think. - Verry accurate measurement (i checked with a health care thermometer and it was verry near or exactly the same) - Auto-turns off - Pretty I don't know how to change battery when it get over. I gave it to my brother, who is a wine expert, and he loved it and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalexandrecamara on 12/16/2011

Very good when you want to know the temperature of wines to drink at the temperatures recommended by the wineries. It is very easy to use: when paired with a bottle, glass, press a small button on the back that turns on the thermometer. It measure the temperature of the bottle, not the liquid. So it is an indirect measurement. This can affect the accuracy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypsamuel on 08/30/2011

A very good gauge to know the temperature of wines. This gadget helps those who want to drink wines at the temperatures recommended by the wineries. What better than to have a thermometer that attaches to the bottle so you know the temperature of wine? It is very easy to use: when paired with a bottle, glass, press a small button on the back that turns ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySanyonet on 08/12/2011

In today's world, who can not have a temperature gauge of wines, jajaj! This gadget helps those who want to drink wines at the temperatures recommended by the wineries. Whites about 12 celsius degree, roses about 15 celsius degrees and reds about eighteen celsius degrees. What better than to have a thermometer that attaches to the bottle so you know ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydangerous666 on 07/07/2011

+ Beautiful and charming; + Good build quality; + Seems to be accurate; + Turns on only when there's a wine bottle clipped on; + Well writeen english manual; + Holds the wine bottle really tight; + Must buy for wine appreciators; + Very very cheap. - Packing is deficient (maybe DX fault) - You need to put it inside another box if you want to give it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySergito22 on 06/01/2011

- Nice Wine bottle Thermometer - Accurate. - Good design. - Excellent Price - Easy to use - Big display - Instructions in english (though they are not needed) - Better than using a standard wine thermometer, that you have to open the bottle and put into the wine (disgusting"). - Build quality could be better (It seems it could easily break) - Very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byProvideR on 04/02/2011

Precise, works as well as the one made in Germany.- Cheap, costs about 30% less than the one mentioned above.- Absolutely good quality, good design, very convenient button.- Loud alarm - can be heard even from under 2 blankets.- Really waterproof, I wash the tip after every use and nothing happens. Really none, the only thing to be commented is the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections