DX » Community » Reviews » Pocket Pill Box and Medication Reminder (1-Week)
Customer’s impression:
Good stuff PRODUTO e Entrega OK small pill box
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9002515 on 01/03/2015

Nice small pill box Unfortunately too small for larger pills or in case you want to combine several pills in this box. So handy when you only take one small pill per day, not handy if more and/or larger pills are to be stored in the box.

Impression:small pill box;

0 0 0

• posted bymarlusaol on 12/16/2014

Produto e entrega OK

Impression:PRODUTO e Entrega OK;

0 0 0

• posted byJozon on 08/09/2014

Arrived the pill box about 3 weeks. I am satisfied with the purchase. It is exactly what I need. Good stuff. I recommend it to buy. Thank you DX. ..Arrived the pill box about 3 weeks. I am satisfied with the purchase. It is exactly what I need. Good stuff. I recommend it to buy. Thank you DX.

Impression:Good stuff;

0 0 0

• posted bynfrdl on 07/24/2013

I found this extremely useful and it's very cheap! I was in need of something like this during my pregnancy, because I had to take many different pills a day, and having all the bottles on my desk wasn't a good idea. It really helped me organize my pills and not to forget to take them. Really and... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydarkshadown on 07/08/2013

Detachable pill case pack Ideal for reminding you to take your daily medication Divided into 7 daily compartments Made of lightweight and durable plastic Seperated flip-open casing stays securely Easy to open and store none Perfect for if you need to take a single day with you instead of a bulky... Read more

pill box pill box pill box pill box pill box

0 0 0

• posted byswockan on 05/28/2013

Cheap and does what it says in the description. The plastic is very hard and it will not crush easily. The days are in chinese and since when does the week have 8 days? The compartments are too small and if you want to put more then 3 pills in each box you will ahve to buy a larger one. If they I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypyro329 on 03/04/2013

Little size and little price, Very sturdy plastic, Roomy compartments for pills or whatever you need, All-purpose storage box, Fits in any toilet bag or tool box, They can be piled by couples (see picture of the bottom) The quality is terrible. To be able to use had to cut the burrs with a knife.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychito1 on 02/27/2013

is very small I expected it to be bigger and I was surprised how small it is, but I liked its size and it convenient to carry your medication, but as for a single docis that do not fit many pills. apparently I have no against because if true for the function that I need, it is noteworthy that the... Read more

Pocket Pill Box and Medication Reminder (1-Week) 1 Pocket Pill Box and Medication Reminder (1-Week) 2 Pocket Pill Box and Medication Reminder (1-Week) 3

0 0 1

• posted bytraderblue on 09/02/2012

The reason I bought this from DX and not from the local retail shop is because the built is much tougher and thicker material than the local retail one. It is taller and wider, fit well for my tough traveling usage . There is no con for such simple product. For some people, they may considered if... Read more

Pocket Pill Box and Medication Reminder

0 0 1

• posted bydanjelicek on 09/01/2012

This box is just perfect. You can be perfectly in control of your meds now. It has 8 compartments, which I found better than just 7 for the following reason: I can put some emergency pill in the extra compartment which proved to be fantastic when travelling. *Great quality, transparent, small, No... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere