DX » Community » Reviews » Pocket Pill Box and Medication Reminder (1-Week)
Customer’s impression:
good tiny Good stuff PRODUTO e Entrega OK 1 week
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydvdspelert on 03/05/2016

For me it is too tiny so mind the size. Big capsules dont fit more than 2

Impression:good,tiny,1 week;

0 0 0

• posted byQuibus69 on 01/20/2016

Verry cheap (low cost) box. Seems to be a bit out of form so the lids wouldn't stay closed. A bit of heat did the trick. The pills are very easy to take out because the bottom corners are a bit curved. Overall I think it is worth the money but I don't think de product wil last very long because... Read more

Impression:PRODUTO e Entrega OK;

0 0 0

• posted byzenobe73 on 01/05/2016

Pros: * Sturdy plastic * 8 pills placeholders, the 8th placeholder is convenient if you have to store an extra half pill * Wide labels for week days, Monday+Wednesday+Friday have the first letter, Tuesday+Thursday+Saturday+Sunday have the two first letters, and the 8th placeholder has an X as * 1... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by8726902 on 11/27/2015

Handig voor onderweg

Impression:Goed spul,kleine pillendoos;

0 0 0

• posted by9002515 on 01/03/2015

Nice small pill box Unfortunately too small for larger pills or in case you want to combine several pills in this box. So handy when you only take one small pill per day, not handy if more and/or larger pills are to be stored in the box.

Impression:small pill box;

0 0 0

• posted bymarlusaol on 12/16/2014

Produto e entrega OK

Impression:PRODUTO e Entrega OK;

0 0 0

• posted byJozon on 08/09/2014

Arrived the pill box about 3 weeks. I am satisfied with the purchase. It is exactly what I need. Good stuff. I recommend it to buy. Thank you DX. ..Arrived the pill box about 3 weeks. I am satisfied with the purchase. It is exactly what I need. Good stuff. I recommend it to buy. Thank you DX.

Impression:Good stuff;

0 0 0

• posted bynfrdl on 07/24/2013

I found this extremely useful and it's very cheap! I was in need of something like this during my pregnancy, because I had to take many different pills a day, and having all the bottles on my desk wasn't a good idea. It really helped me organize my pills and not to forget to take them. Really and... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydarkshadown on 07/08/2013

Detachable pill case pack Ideal for reminding you to take your daily medication Divided into 7 daily compartments Made of lightweight and durable plastic Seperated flip-open casing stays securely Easy to open and store none Perfect for if you need to take a single day with you instead of a bulky... Read more

pill box pill box pill box pill box pill box

0 0 0

• posted byswockan on 05/28/2013

Cheap and does what it says in the description. The plastic is very hard and it will not crush easily. The days are in chinese and since when does the week have 8 days? The compartments are too small and if you want to put more then 3 pills in each box you will ahve to buy a larger one. If they I... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere