DX » Community » Reviews » Pocket Pill Box and Medication Reminder (1-Week)
  • 5 star 11 ( 79% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynfrdl on 07/24/2013

I found this extremely useful and it's very cheap! I was in need of something like this during my pregnancy, because I had to take many different pills a day, and having all the bottles on my desk wasn't a good idea. It really helped me organize my pills and not to forget to take them. Really useful and really cheap, similar ones in stores around here ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarkshadown on 07/08/2013

Detachable pill case pack Ideal for reminding you to take your daily medication Divided into 7 daily compartments Made of lightweight and durable plastic Seperated flip-open casing stays securely Easy to open and store none Perfect for if you need to take a single day with you instead of a bulky pill box. I personally use them for my pills and love ... Read more

pill box pill box pill box pill box pill box
    0 0
  • posted byswockan on 05/28/2013

Cheap and does what it says in the description. The plastic is very hard and it will not crush easily. The days are in chinese and since when does the week have 8 days? The compartments are too small and if you want to put more then 3 pills in each box you will ahve to buy a larger one. If they would make the boxes larger and remove the eight day it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychito1 on 02/27/2013

is very small I expected it to be bigger and I was surprised how small it is, but I liked its size and it convenient to carry your medication, but as for a single docis that do not fit many pills. apparently I have no against because if true for the function that I need, it is noteworthy that the protucto came dirty with some dust. if you recommend ... Read more

Pocket Pill Box and Medication Reminder (1-Week) 1 Pocket Pill Box and Medication Reminder (1-Week) 2 Pocket Pill Box and Medication Reminder (1-Week) 3
    1 0
  • posted bytraderblue on 09/02/2012

The reason I bought this from DX and not from the local retail shop is because the built is much tougher and thicker material than the local retail one. It is taller and wider, fit well for my tough traveling usage . There is no con for such simple product. For some people, they may considered this item slightly bigger than the retail one if they have ... Read more

Pocket Pill Box and Medication Reminder
    1 0
  • posted bydanjelicek on 09/01/2012

This box is just perfect. You can be perfectly in control of your meds now. It has 8 compartments, which I found better than just 7 for the following reason: I can put some emergency pill in the extra compartment which proved to be fantastic when travelling. *Great quality, transparent, small, practical!* No cons. I love it! You can gift it to a person ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byToinne1982 on 02/02/2011

- The box is sturdy - the lids close properly - looks decent - the compartiments are big enough - th price is great considering it also includes shipping costs - I can imagine people finding it too big to cary around a whole day - the lids aren't very hard to open. i can imagine they might open when they are juggled around a bit in a backpack... I use ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjayfa on 08/13/2010

- Holds 7 days worth of pills, plus one container marked X - Small enough for travel, large enough for about 6 medium sized pills (ie oval shaped ones) - X compartment good for extra pills, or just things like headache tablets - Compartments not split between AM and PM - Day labels not the easiest to read - Clicks shut but doesn't snap closed, so may ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalexfh on 07/27/2010

- the idea is quite interesting, but the implementation could be much better - the quality of moulding is really poor: the pieces of excess plastic are everywhere, on all edges, covers, locks... - box covers don't close until you cut all excess pieces of plastic from the edges - plastic looks very cheap - it looks much better on the photos here, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCaligi on 04/01/2010

It's small, but I think for a woman's purse or for travelling it will be great for. The lids close properly and tightly. Smaller then what I expected, I thought it would be a bit larger because I take alot of pills, but my smaller pills fit into it just fine (Hope the doctor dosent give me more to take LOL). I could see after some time that the lids ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections