I found this extremely useful and it's very cheap!
I was in need of something like this during my pregnancy, because I had to take many different pills a day, and having all the bottles on my desk wasn't a good idea. It really helped me organize my pills and not to forget to take them. Really useful ... Read more
Detachable pill case pack
Ideal for reminding you to take your daily medication
Divided into 7 daily compartments Made of lightweight and durable plastic Seperated flip-open casing stays securely Easy to open and store none Perfect for if you need to take a single day with you instead of a bulky pill ... Read more
Cheap and does what it says in the description. The plastic is very hard and it will not crush easily. The days are in chinese and since when does the week have 8 days? The compartments are too small and if you want to put more then 3 pills in each box you will ahve to buy a larger one. If they would ... Read more
is very small I expected it to be bigger and I was surprised how small it is, but I liked its size and it convenient to carry your medication, but as for a single docis that do not fit many pills. apparently I have no against because if true for the function that I need, it is noteworthy that the protucto ... Read more
The reason I bought this from DX and not from the local retail shop is because the built is much tougher and thicker material than the local retail one. It is taller and wider, fit well for my tough traveling usage . There is no con for such simple product. For some people, they may considered this item ... Read more
This box is just perfect. You can be perfectly in control of your meds now. It has 8 compartments, which I found better than just 7 for the following reason: I can put some emergency pill in the extra compartment which proved to be fantastic when travelling.
*Great quality, transparent, small, practical!... Read more
- The box is sturdy - the lids close properly - looks decent - the compartiments are big enough - th price is great considering it also includes shipping costs - I can imagine people finding it too big to cary around a whole day - the lids aren't very hard to open. i can imagine they might open when ... Read more
- Holds 7 days worth of pills, plus one container marked X
- Small enough for travel, large enough for about 6 medium sized pills (ie oval shaped ones)
- X compartment good for extra pills, or just things like headache tablets - Compartments not split between AM and PM
- Day labels not the easiest to ... Read more
- the idea is quite interesting, but the implementation could be much better - the quality of moulding is really poor: the pieces of excess plastic are everywhere, on all edges, covers, locks... - box covers don't close until you cut all excess pieces of plastic from the edges - plastic looks very cheap ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.