Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byArsenkov on 02/12/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Once I was tried to do some maintenance to my water tap and didn't find the star shaped screwdriver. It made me mad. After that I bought this toolkit. Screwdriver in this kit have good shaped handle. It is very comfortable to work with it.Cons:Bits in this set groups wit... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycraig1 on 01/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:theres plenty of bits to choose from and its small enough to put in pocket and not know its there as its light enough. nice rubber grip to hold onCons:none other than the quality of the bits could be a little better as they look as though they might wear easy if used to... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybokuden on 01/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:i bought this Precision Screw Drivers Toolkit for Cellphones kit not because i had an immediate use for it, but because i've had to use some of the smaller screwdrivers that were included for other things besides cellphones. usually i had to borrow some from elsewhere, b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEkaros on 08/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:For the price it is decent set, not spectacular but okay. Feels like it could do it's job. The heads are fitted nicely to the holder and aren't loose.Cons:There is some tips I looked forward like the triangular ones missing and I would like smaller Torx one. On other hand... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKaZaC on 09/15/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:-The screwdriver comes with a magnet, so the tips don't move. -The clamps are very useful to remove the screws. -Small case, easily transport. Cons:-Tips quality could be better (my Torx T4 tip, the smallest, don't work very good). -Case quality could be better (mine don... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDanteLeBeau on 05/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- Alot of very useful tips. - Screwdriver have a metal holder and a magnet, so you don't need to fixate tips in any way. - Because of magnet it's easy toremove screws from it's places, or put it back. -Case closes pretty tight Cons:- tips aren't marked, so if y... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKonjury on 03/23/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- Includes a wide variety of heads which should cover most of your needs - Screw heads fit securely into handle by a magnet - Compact case, easily carried Cons:- Case isn't the best quality; came cracked and it doesn't close properly OtherThoughts:Does what it needs to Bot... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections