Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLubko on 06/20/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros: simple, cheap, useful, low resistance - good "grounding" performance, for work with FETs it is really helpfull - they're wery sensitive to electrostatic discharges. Cons: a bit weak, more broad bracled, longer wire and more tough connector would be good.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvrancel on 04/27/2014

A good thing to have if youre a profesional. Convinient. Small. Simple. Been electrified a dosen of times whilst going through my PC. Won`t happen again with this little thing. Cheap. Light. Compact. Works like a charm. No cons that I could think of. Just nice. A "professional " strap would definetly cost more, but you save mone with this.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrljan on 03/06/2014

Great for anyone who works in maintenance of electronic equipment and computer, and you want to make sure you do not damage any components due to static electricity. Very good price and really easy to use. The plastic is good and the cable is very long and elastic. Also, it is small size to carry all the time on the toolbox. The "crocodile"... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymikeycv on 12/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros: *Easy to use *Better to have than to not have *Small and Compact *Tough (not-fragile) *Worth more than it's price, especially considering the price *The wristband is made out of an elastic material so its still fine even if your wrist is a little bigger than average ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluis89 on 06/27/2013

Good product for the price, fit well on the wrist, easy to fit a carpet Static-Release and desktop computers. Great for anyone who works in maintenance of electronic equipment and computer, and you want to make sure you do not damage any components due to static electricity. The wire that connects the bracelet to the land of electricity seems a bit ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJohnPrice on 05/15/2013

Works well, decent build quality, great price! I bought a few extra so I have some to give away/have as backup. none come to mind Very reasonably priced alternative to what you might find at an electronics store. Works as described, no complaints. Seems like it will hold up relatively well, acceptable build quality for such an inexpensive product. Everyone ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatito24 on 04/29/2013

Very good price and really easy to use. The plastic is good and the cable is very long and elastic. Also, it is small size to carry all the time on the toolbox. The "crocodile" metal part seems strong and resistent. I like the blue color. None. I have no complain. If you need work with motherboards, pc memories, gpus, and any electronic component ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byneostun on 04/18/2013

this is a very good quality static wrist strap, adjust perfect to my wrist, long enough to work inside a computer, removing pc cards, ram, hard disks, etc. it very portable, there is no color variants already lost a video card because i din't have this Wrist Strap. the shipping time was ok, really worth it buy it without doubt if you need to upgrade ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylemos37 on 04/09/2013

I bought the product to many months and liked the high quality and good price. the end reaches long distances because of his format in spiral. it is possible to put out of joint the end of the bracelet at the moments in which you have to go out from the place. the bracelet is of elastic and easy of putting in the hand. none. with this price it has not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysebas033 on 03/29/2013

It's comfortable to wear, it's quick to put and quick to take off from your hand. The elastic wrist is also adjustable. The build quality is ok, and it comes with a "banana" plug to connect to the tongs, so you can let the wrist wear on your hand if you want to move from tour desk. # None Maybe the clip could be stronger, and the wire could ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections