Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvrancel on 04/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A good thing to have if youre a profesional. Convinient. Small. Simple. Been electrified a dosen of times whilst going through my PC. Won`t happen again with this little thing. Cheap. Light. Compact. Works like a charm. Cons:No cons that I could think of. Othe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrljan on 03/06/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Great for anyone who works in maintenance of electronic equipment and computer, and you want to make sure you do not damage any components due to static electricity. Cons:Very good price and really easy to use. The plastic is good and the cable is very long and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluis89 on 06/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good product for the price, fit well on the wrist, easy to fit a carpet Static-Release and desktop computers. Great for anyone who works in maintenance of electronic equipment and computer, and you want to make sure you do not damage any components due to stat... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJohnPrice on 05/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works well, decent build quality, great price! I bought a few extra so I have some to give away/have as backup. Cons:none come to mind OtherThoughts:Very reasonably priced alternative to what you might find at an electronics store. Works as described, no complai... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatito24 on 04/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good price and really easy to use. The plastic is good and the cable is very long and elastic. Also, it is small size to carry all the time on the toolbox. The "crocodile" metal part seems strong and resistent. I like the blue color. Cons:None.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byneostun on 04/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this is a very good quality static wrist strap, adjust perfect to my wrist, long enough to work inside a computer, removing pc cards, ram, hard disks, etc. it very portable, Cons:there is no color variants OtherThoughts:already lost a video card because i din'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylemos37 on 04/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought the product to many months and liked the high quality and good price. the end reaches long distances because of his format in spiral. it is possible to put out of joint the end of the bracelet at the moments in which you have to go out from the place.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysebas033 on 03/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's comfortable to wear, it's quick to put and quick to take off from your hand. The elastic wrist is also adjustable. The build quality is ok, and it comes with a "banana" plug to connect to the tongs, so you can let the wrist wear on your hand if... Read more

0 0
  • posted byedsoncfgarcia on 02/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:---> ulfills its purpose, brings a disconnect hook easy, relatively comfortable to use, does not bother much to work is a matter of getting used; ---> The crocodile clip can be removed, revealing a simple banana jack, which means that you can also plug the... Read more

1 0
  • posted bythegianny on 01/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Keeps you from ruining a computer/electric device! I was surprised to find one this low in price and actually do its job! It fits perfectly around your wrist not to tight nor loose and can be adjusted to what your comfy with! Cons:The clip on it can be loose a some times,... Read more

Static-Release Wrist Strap
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections