Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9455270 on 05/29/2015

products of very high quality . I did not expect this much. shipping was fast. costs low. Thanks deal extreme .

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bycoms4 on 05/19/2015

Pros: - Lo compré y es exactamente como se ve en las imágenes. - Cumple con lo prometido, aunque no se si no lo utilizara el computador realmente podría fundirse. Cons: - Lo utilizo poco, quizá si arreglara computadores todo el tiempo me sería útil, pero para una vez al año que arreglo el mió, no... Read more

Pulsera anti estática decente Pulsera anti estática decente

Impression: dentro do esperado;

0 0 0

• posted bycoelhojoao on 05/09/2015

Pros: I works, I saw some reviews but I think I got lucky, for the price is worth giving it a try. It has got a clamp and a banana connector, I didn´t see that one coming, I assumed that was a one piece item. Cons: the wrist band appears to be low quality. Overall, is worth the price you are for... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypetroz3 on 03/15/2015

Great quality for a really nice price!

Impression:Practic;

0 0 0

• posted bymarneyroch on 02/09/2015

O produto cumpre com a função

0 0 0

• posted bymarkosvc on 09/23/2014

produto bom, cabo é longo o bastante para trabalhar livre, prendedor é bom e o contato tambem é, a forma de prender é agradavel, ..................................................... ..................................................... .....................................................

Impression:Produto bom;

0 0 0

• posted byLubko on 06/20/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros: simple, cheap, useful, low resistance - good "grounding" performance, for work with FETs it is really helpfull - they're wery sensitive to electrostatic discharges. Cons: a bit weak, more broad wire... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvrancel on 04/27/2014

A good thing to have if youre a profesional. Convinient. Small. Simple. Been electrified a dosen of times whilst going through my PC. Won`t happen again with this little thing. Cheap. Light. Compact. Works like a charm. No cons that I could think of. Just nice. A "professional " strap A... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrljan on 03/06/2014

Great for anyone who works in maintenance of electronic equipment and computer, and you want to make sure you do not damage any components due to static electricity. Very good price and really easy to use. The plastic is good and the cable is very long and elastic. Also, it is small size to carry... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymikeycv on 12/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros: *Easy to use *Better to have than to not have *Small and Compact *Tough (not-fragile) *Worth more than it's price, especially considering the price *The wristband is made out of an elastic material so its fine... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: