DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Matte Backside Case w/ Screen Guards + Cleaning Cloth for HTC Desire HD - Translucent
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBOKI1987 on 05/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price is awesome! The screen guard was quite easy to place on the screen and i managed to place it without any bubbles. There are on both side of the screen guard protective stickers so the guard is totaly clean. The case fits well on the backside. Cons:Th... Read more

nice silicone case.perfect for my htc hd
    0 0
  • posted bydamemalov on 02/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The case is excellent, durable and very stylish and a perfect fit it won't come off by it self. The cleaning cloth is a welcome bonus. Cons:The screen protector is hard to place. Case cover makes it hard to push the power and volume rocker, I have to use my fingernails... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaxexcloo on 10/10/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+ Good looking case, makes phone seem thinner due to slim design of case (no thick plastic here!) + Snug fit, case will not come off by itself. + Protects camera as case extends about 1 millimetre above the lens. + Protects phone from dust. Cons:+ Makes buttons... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhalsquk on 03/28/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The price is awesome! The screen guard was quite easy to place on the screen and i managed to place it without any bubbles. There are on both side of the screen guard protective stickers so the guard is totaly clean. The case fits well on the backside. Cons:The cleaning... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTom70 on 03/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Great Price! Fits tight and isn't as sticky and wobbly as the silicon cases that you can also get for 10 times the price on local phone stores. Screen Protection fits perfectly and is already cut in the right size including the round corners. Cons:It's hard to p... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections