DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Headset w/ Microphone & Volume Control for Nokia 5800/N8/5230/N86/N97 (3.5mm Jack)
  • 5 star 6 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBrunoMarquesBR on 02/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The control's part is good, perfectly working and no signs of poor build quality. All the controls (play, pause, stop, next, previous, volume up, volume down and answer call) are working on my Nokia N8. Cable seems good and robust. Cons:The headphone (part that... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMehemedH on 02/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Verry good headphones with music buttons, it's preatty cheap, pretty good build quality, easy to use, I have one off these before, that's reason I buy it again... No need manual to use it Sound is clear, cable is long enough to put phone in pocket Cons:Don't work on my No... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRimlyanin on 12/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The buttons part works well in my nokia 5230. nice replacement for 5230 original Headset. Replaces well the original in the part where has the microphone & volume control. Cons:no faults or problems with my nokia 5230. Just plug and play :) OtherThoughts:Just plug a... Read more

0 0
  • posted by95102 on 12/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Cheap. It seems to work as intended. Cable seems strong. Cons:Build quality of the controls, seems flimsy. The plate containing the buttons was glued on wrong on my unit. OtherThoughts:The plate containing the buttons was glued onto the phone-answer button, making both un... Read more

0 1
  • posted byvarva on 11/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:good gadget Cons:is not supplied headphones OtherThoughts:bought a headset for my phone nokia 6303i classic. well suited .. Bad that is not supplied headphones with a shorter cable. Since the microphone should be placed near the head, a standard headphone cabl... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrhf111 on 09/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good product. The buttons part works well in my nokia e63. Replaces well the original in the part where has the microphone & volume control. For the rest I can not say the same. Cons:The 3.5 mm pin of headset is bad. It came a little large and had trouble... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoferfrid on 07/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good quality. Works as expected (just like the cable I got with the phone). Good headphones. nice replacement for 5800 original Headset. Cons:I found no faults or problems. OtherThoughts:I bought the headphones to replace the original I got a cell phone (Nokia... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrazz on 12/03/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its exactly like original set from Nokia, no differences. Cons:NONE OtherThoughts:I buy it because my boy friend buy friend buy this the same one probably before half year and his one is steal working and he is steal using the same one (we have same Nokia 5800... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlebiker37 on 05/27/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I have lost original equipment of my Nokia 5800, and replaced it with it. No differences in construction, logos, even cable holders are the same than original. Came complete with earbuds. Cons:Earbuds connected to volume control is not high enough to listen music (even... Read more

0 0
  • posted byozy666 on 03/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:nice replacement for 5800 the buttons part have no difference Cons:the earphones are bad, i bought this item because my original one's audio output was not working but my earphones was working, so i am happy with my original ones and buttons part from this item... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections