Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymhogeling on 12/09/2013

Really nice and bright and its really easy to adjust. I am sharing my room with other people and if they want to sleep and i don't i keep this one on. It perfect for this situation. I've tried it in Airplanes too and it is a bit too bright. If the person next to you want to sleep, you will bother them ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzangetsu133 on 11/04/2013

Bright and easy to use - basically plug and play! A cheap little lamp that will illuminate you keyboard or book. The lamp part is super heavy causing the cord to sag or move out of place when you have it in the right position. Furthermore, the USB connector does not fit snuggly in the female USB connectors ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMEMETAMEZ on 10/09/2013

excelent quality, looks great, works perfectly, easy to use, you plug it to the usb and thats it, i recomend this product if you use your laptop on your bed or if the lights are a bit low. also use it as a night reading light. absolutly not, it works like it suposed to!! dx slow shipper. dx should pack ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byluisjr on 05/10/2013

A very strong usb light for using a notebook without lighting up the room. It can be very useful if you don't have a backlight keyboard or want to chat with cam in a dark room. The item feels solid and durable. The structure is kinda heavy and I am afraid it can make my usb ports loose. If you are in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxib on 02/05/2013

Bright enough to light the keyboard, easy to bend and holds its form. Compact size. Could use an on-off switch so you wouldn't have to unplug it every time you want to switch it off. Ofcourse this is not a problem with laptop users who plug it on whenever they need it. Well worth the money. 3 leds is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byth33n00b on 12/28/2012

3 LEDs providing great lighting. I bought this for my netbook since it doesn't have a backlit keyboard and while using it at night on battery the screen doesn't provide enough light to type on the keyboard. This provides beautiful lighting to cover the keyboard and then some. The flexible neck allows ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byemostarxd on 10/18/2012

The cable is very solid, sturdy, it holding always in one position. The enlightement have a narrow angle, but enough. The price is wonderful. The cord is crunches when you change the position. My hand is a barrier for light when I type the text, so I recommend to buy 2 lamps, for left and right usb if ... Read more

Angle of light is small Macro-view Use with netbook

0 0 1

• posted byulkas on 08/07/2011

pros: - the leds provide very nice illuminations - i am able to see the whole keyboard - useful also for emergency lighting when connected to my tablet / mobile phone via a reduction cons: - after some time the body started to be a little bit weaker - the body could be shorter, the length is to long ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylubah on 10/12/2010

The cable is very stable and keeps the light in every strange position that you like! It's LED's have enough illumination for notebook letters keypad Well, it is not easy if you want to try to use in a desktop keypad because it's extension cable: you need a stable USB entrance and near to connect and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymrgoodliving on 10/03/2010

The price for this usb light is awesome, I bought it, because i have a dj controller, so I use it to see it in clubs. It works perfectly. Its not that effective if you want to use it for reading books or so. The "cable" is not really long as well, so its just good for lighting your keyboard ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections