Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzangetsu133 on 11/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Bright and easy to use - basically plug and play! A cheap little lamp that will illuminate you keyboard or book. Cons:The lamp part is super heavy causing the cord to sag or move out of place when you have it in the right position. Furthermore, the USB connect... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMEMETAMEZ on 10/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:excelent quality, looks great, works perfectly, easy to use, you plug it to the usb and thats it, i recomend this product if you use your laptop on your bed or if the lights are a bit low. also use it as a night reading light. Cons:absolutly not, it works like... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluisjr on 05/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A very strong usb light for using a notebook without lighting up the room. It can be very useful if you don't have a backlight keyboard or want to chat with cam in a dark room. The item feels solid and durable. Cons:The structure is kinda heavy and I am afraid... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxib on 02/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Bright enough to light the keyboard, easy to bend and holds its form. Compact size. Cons:Could use an on-off switch so you wouldn't have to unplug it every time you want to switch it off. Ofcourse this is not a problem with laptop users who plug it on whenever they need... Read more

0 0
  • posted byth33n00b on 12/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:3 LEDs providing great lighting. I bought this for my netbook since it doesn't have a backlit keyboard and while using it at night on battery the screen doesn't provide enough light to type on the keyboard. This provides beautiful lighting to cover the keyboard and then... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemostarxd on 10/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The cable is very solid, sturdy, it holding always in one position. The enlightement have a narrow angle, but enough. The price is wonderful. Cons:The cord is crunches when you change the position. My hand is a barrier for light when I type the text, so I recomm... Read more

Use with netbook Macro-view Angle of light is small
    1 0
  • posted byulkas on 08/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:pros: - the leds provide very nice illuminations - i am able to see the whole keyboard - useful also for emergency lighting when connected to my tablet / mobile phone via a reduction Cons:cons: - after some time the body started to be a little bit weaker - the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylubah on 10/12/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The cable is very stable and keeps the light in every strange position that you like! It's LED's have enough illumination for notebook letters keypad Cons:Well, it is not easy if you want to try to use in a desktop keypad because it's extension cable: you need a stable... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrgoodliving on 10/03/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The price for this usb light is awesome, I bought it, because i have a dj controller, so I use it to see it in clubs. It works perfectly. Cons:Its not that effective if you want to use it for reading books or so. The "cable" is not really long as well, so its... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBramNL on 09/06/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Bright white light - Good light spread - Strong arm to keep the light how you want it to stand - Arm is long enough Cons:- The USB connector is the only contact to my laptop, but that makes it a bit easy to move. - Not handy if your notebook has it's USB connectors on... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections