DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable Electric Shaver - Black (AC 220V)
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNassinger on 05/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Inexpensive, but works. Makes a close and smooth shave. It have a side trimmer for details. Comes with replacement parts and cleaning brush for maintenance. The battery lasts long enough for a few days of use Cons:Chinese manual, but you may naturally find out how to use... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeanan on 02/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap but works really well. Cons:It can not be used while plugged, so better have two or you may end half shaved when it runs out of battery, as you can't just plug it and keep shaving. It does not have any led to show when it's charged. OtherThoughts:The cable is ridi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysasharai on 01/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheap and comes with two shaver heads which is convenient since one of them lasted just a month. Easy to hold and operate. Cons:Only effektiv if used everyday before hair gets longer. A three day beard is diffcult to shave and it does not work so well if... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysukoa on 06/09/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I got this one today and I started to shave immediately. Let me tell you gentlemans, it works like a charm! I will definelly buy another one like these for someone who needs it. Cons:Not really, the box came with a few "road hits". The manual is in chinese, but... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections