DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable Electric Shaver - Black (AC 220V)
  • 5 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byOmerinine on 01/02/2014

This Electric Shaver is Light and Durable. Had it fall into a bucket of water and Picked it up immediately and it still worked. It is good for travelling, shaped just like a phone and lasts 30 Minutes when fully charged. Use the side Flip to shave your body hair first(minus the hair in your head) if your hair is much, then use the head shaver, the main ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNassinger on 05/26/2013

Inexpensive, but works. Makes a close and smooth shave. It have a side trimmer for details. Comes with replacement parts and cleaning brush for maintenance. The battery lasts long enough for a few days of use Chinese manual, but you may naturally find out how to use it. Will not work on very long hair. The beard has to be short so that the tips of the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeanan on 02/24/2013

Cheap but works really well. It can not be used while plugged, so better have two or you may end half shaved when it runs out of battery, as you can't just plug it and keep shaving. It does not have any led to show when it's charged. The cable is ridicully short even when you can not use it while charging. You may end with it hanging from the socket.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysasharai on 01/04/2013

Very cheap and comes with two shaver heads which is convenient since one of them lasted just a month. Easy to hold and operate. Only effektiv if used everyday before hair gets longer. A three day beard is diffcult to shave and it does not work so well if you wait longer. The shaver foil or head can come loose and has to be reinserted. Trimmer not so ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysukoa on 06/09/2011

I got this one today and I started to shave immediately. Let me tell you gentlemans, it works like a charm! I will definelly buy another one like these for someone who needs it. Not really, the box came with a few "road hits". The manual is in chinese, but I don´t really need it. I am sure I can stick it on the wall, but I didn´t ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections