DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Portable Charging Dock & Speaker with USB Cable for Iphone 3g/4 - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythepetter on 01/26/2013

- Nice sound quality - Surprisingly high volume - Pretty - Light won't turn off (you can't leave it on in your room, at night, or the room will be bright blue) - If the volume is too low, you can hear, sometimes, the speakers making noises from the celullar reception (but apparently, it stops if the screen is turned off) I'm satisfied with it. It's ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bydanygise on 11/20/2012

i can't understand why people don't buy this great dock and post your experience?! i use this dock every day in my office,easy to carry! great sound! nothing to say beacuse i make a deal! Excellent sound quality, you can listen to very loud music without the sound reaching the point of saturation. Strong, good quality materials Great price considering ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bydanygise on 11/19/2012

Great and clean design, simple, and goob built quality. It's possible to change the retractile cable for any other you like. Looks good over yout table or desk nothing to say cheap deal! perfect small size. black plastic cover. very good weight so the phone does not tip over. Nice quality feel. rubber under side so it does not slide no matter what surface ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bydanygise on 10/23/2012

its working fine and have a good sound! nice tiny little docking station for iphone, ipod. esay to use and comes with necesarry usb cables Good and fair price! The speaker is very good, loud and it is very easy to use it. I have it more than a month, and it is still working like the first day I got it. It is very easy to use it. It is small and portable ... Read more

my Mini Portable Charging Dock & Speaker my portable dock speaker!! work very well soubd power is hight good sound and quality compact good sound cool and nice great sound iphone dock speakers
    0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections