DX » Community » Reviews » Car Charger with Retractable Cable for Samsung i9000 (DC 12~24V/75CM-Cable)
  • 5 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTlOaMu on 06/14/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:the car charger wire length is sufficient for most cars. It fits tight in the car cigarette lighter. The led indicates if there is power. Cons:The wire is of poor quality, especially the plastic coating. DX replaced the first delivery (thx DX), but the second one showed t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrodriperez on 07/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is very usefull and is easy to install and use. The cable length is perfect for my Corolla. I dont get why any Argentine seller doesnt think of selling a retractable charger like this one, cause I have not seen one anywhere. Easily stores with the cord zipping into t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGuyoosh on 04/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Price - Retractable cable is the best solution for the charger to be organized in the car - Retractable cable is still working after 2-3 months (I was sure that it will break quickly) Cons:- Medium quality - The connection between the line and Micro usb connector is g... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymhiron on 01/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a simple and effective little micro-usb car charger for your phone/gps whatever has the right socket. It works well, the retracting mechanism is sturdy enough and overall it does the job. The retracting is whip-fast via a small button on the back of this charger... Read more

0 0
  • posted byat0101 on 11/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Cheap ! - Cable retractable, very useful in cars where you do not have place to store it, the an 'invisible' cable is welcome. - The LED confirms the charge is enabled. - Charger good quality build. - DX Provides it quick ! Cons:- The charger itself is may be a bit to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byinfernesco on 10/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It´s a very usefull thing in day a day to charge your smart-phone, it´s compatible with very models of phones - nice built-made strong and have a red light that shows when it is charging - Have a long cable extensible if you what a short and practice car cha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfsmallmann on 09/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good price, does what it is meant for. Very portable, good design. Cons:Very low build quality. The retractable cable got stuck between the two plastic halves of the charger. After a few months the connector broke for no apparent reason. OtherThoughts:The desi... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhenrykazuo on 09/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This little fella works like a champ Easy to plug, easy to charge Simply plug and play It comes with a retractable button to manage the cable lenght, which is nice for cars, specially when you place your phone away from the front seat Cons:Two things I've foun... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycaligulaE36 on 11/26/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Simple and cheap, i dont get why any US seller doesnt think of selling a retractable charger like this one, cause i have not seen one anywhere. Easily stores with the cord zipping into the body with a push of the top button and quickly can be tossed under the armrest co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChrisKl on 09/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- and very handy for in the car - quick and easy to use You dont have any irritating cable that are in you car whenever you are not using the charger. It automatiscally rolls back into the Charger, so you never have any loose cable! Cons:Ofcourse the cable is ti... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections