the car charger wire length is sufficient for most cars. It fits tight in the car cigarette lighter. The led indicates if there is power. The wire is of poor quality, especially the plastic coating. DX replaced the first delivery (thx DX), but the second one showed the same failure. The attachment to the usb micro plug is not strong and comes loose ... Read more
It is very usefull and is easy to install and use. The cable length is perfect for my Corolla.
I dont get why any Argentine seller doesnt think of selling a retractable charger like this one, cause I have not seen one anywhere. Easily stores with the cord zipping into the body with a push of the top button and quickly can be tossed under the armrest ... Read more
- Retractable cable is the best solution for the charger to be organized in the car
- Retractable cable is still working after 2-3 months (I was sure that it will break quickly) - Medium quality
- The connection between the line and Micro usb connector is getting loose after 1-2 months - Cable is not long enough to use in back seat
- It doesn'... Read more
This is a simple and effective little micro-usb car charger for your phone/gps whatever has the right socket. It works well, the retracting mechanism is sturdy enough and overall it does the job. The retracting is whip-fast via a small button on the back of this charger, so no fighting as with other retractable things where you have to pull the cord ... Read more
- Cheap !
- Cable retractable, very useful in cars where you do not have place to store it, the an 'invisible' cable is welcome.
- The LED confirms the charge is enabled.
- Charger good quality build.
- DX Provides it quick ! - The charger itself is may be a bit too big.. but not very annoying.
- The cable can be short depending of your car and the ... Read more
- It´s a very usefull thing in day a day to charge your smart-phone, it´s compatible with very models of phones
- nice built-made strong and have a red light that shows when it is charging - Have a long cable extensible if you what a short and practice car charger - Sometimes the electric contact with the car jack fail but works 90% of the ... Read more
Good price, does what it is meant for. Very portable, good design. Very low build quality. The retractable cable got stuck between the two plastic halves of the charger. After a few months the connector broke for no apparent reason. The design and the idea are interesting. Too bad the quality is very low. I'd love to have one of these with a better ... Read more
This little fella works like a champ
Easy to plug, easy to charge
Simply plug and play
It comes with a retractable button to manage the cable lenght, which is nice for cars, specially when you place your phone away from the front seat Two things I've found about this product.
Cable is too thin. feels bad build quality.
All plastic, also feels cheap ... Read more
Simple and cheap, i dont get why any US seller doesnt think of selling a retractable charger like this one, cause i have not seen one anywhere. Easily stores with the cord zipping into the body with a push of the top button and quickly can be tossed under the armrest console until i need it again. Wish the cord was another 10-20cm longer, as it is i ... Read more
- and very handy for in the car
- quick and easy to use
You dont have any irritating cable that are in you car whenever you are not using the charger. It automatiscally rolls back into the Charger, so you never have any loose cable! Ofcourse the cable is tiny and probably easy to damage if you have any sharp items, however this is just a assumption ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.