DX » Community » Reviews » USB Data & Charging Cable for Samsung i9000 (1M-Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysabryjoako on 11/19/2013

exelente cable, he probado muchos y tedos tenian algun problema, este anda a la perfeccion, muy recomendado. yo lo utilizo para la descarga de datos de mi Xperia x8 tanto en la pc como en el adaptador a 220v. muy buen producto. ninguno, el producto es de exelente calidad. no hay nada mas que decir. exelente ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHelloMyWorld on 07/09/2013

It works. well made. It is a beautiful black colour approximately 1 meter in length. Connects my Samsung galaxy nexus to my computer or charger. Works 100 percent with no issues. none that i can see It is a usb cable, and it works. Definitely as good as the one that came with the phone. it works as it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMalvineous on 06/25/2013

Cheap The build quality is a bit low. The plugs are crooked and don't fit in the device sockets snugly (they wiggle when connected.) Although it's listed as a "charging cable", it doesn't work with high current devices, delivering less than the required 5V DC when the current goes above ~40... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byFalen on 05/21/2013

This Micro USB Cable for Data & Charging suit for all standart Micro USB. So it works very well this my samsung phone, my tablet and some devices whitch have to connecte by microUSB/USB 1M is it enought for your utility ? For me he doesnt any cons, because it works very well, not expensive, classic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byElFonte on 05/09/2013

It fits strong in the connector, so no accidental disconnections. Works fine for data transfers and charging After a few plugs/unplugs, the mini USB terminal got open. It is a plastic casing, not a fused terminal. Had to glue it together and now it's fine, but after seeing it open I have some doubts ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrodx1 on 03/30/2013

This micro USB cable works as advertised, but not just for the give model. E.g. it fits well mechanically in the "deeper sitting" connector of other models like: * Samsung B2100 * Samsung B2710 It was tested in both functions: + works well as USB data cable + works well as USB charger cable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfronck on 03/01/2013

The cable itself is very cheap, but seems of fairly good build quality. Not _really_ a con if you are careful what you buy, but this is not a standard USB to Micro-USB cable (probably that's why it's titled 'Charging Cable for Samsung i9000') I bought this cable, erroneously thinking it was a standard ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byunknown797 on 02/11/2013

Great price and length is reasonable compared to most cables. Like other reviewers the micro usb connection does extend out, however this is a blessing for phones that use a cover as the added bits allows the phone to be connected without the need to remove the phone covers. I ordered 5 of these in bulk ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTRaTSeRiF on 02/09/2013

Solid design, good quality rubber jacket, charges microusb devices just fine, works as a data cable without any issues None whatsoever. This is an excellent cable and I can't believe the price, especially compared to what the local retailers on crack are asking I bought 3 of them along with a 4 USB port ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byicarrill on 02/09/2013

I decided to get this product because of I broke my HTC's original cable. All wires are broken by the same way: in the conector, when you bend the cable the conector suffers. I saw this product and I surprised with his price 1.50€ only. There is something more cheaper? It's simple. I installed it on ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections