DX » Community » Reviews » USB Data & Charging Cable for Samsung i9000 (1M-Length)
  • 5 star 20 ( 69% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 28% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 3% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysabryjoako on 11/19/2013

exelente cable, he probado muchos y tedos tenian algun problema, este anda a la perfeccion, muy recomendado. yo lo utilizo para la descarga de datos de mi Xperia x8 tanto en la pc como en el adaptador a 220v. muy buen producto. ninguno, el producto es de exelente calidad. no hay nada mas que decir. exelente producto que utilizo para la descarga de datos ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHelloMyWorld on 07/09/2013

It works. well made. It is a beautiful black colour approximately 1 meter in length. Connects my Samsung galaxy nexus to my computer or charger. Works 100 percent with no issues. none that i can see It is a usb cable, and it works. Definitely as good as the one that came with the phone. it works as it should. can not go wrong with this great cable at ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMalvineous on 06/25/2013

Cheap The build quality is a bit low. The plugs are crooked and don't fit in the device sockets snugly (they wiggle when connected.) Although it's listed as a "charging cable", it doesn't work with high current devices, delivering less than the required 5V DC when the current goes above ~400mA. With my Raspberry Pi the voltage over the cable ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byFalen on 05/21/2013

This Micro USB Cable for Data & Charging suit for all standart Micro USB. So it works very well this my samsung phone, my tablet and some devices whitch have to connecte by microUSB/USB 1M is it enought for your utility ? For me he doesnt any cons, because it works very well, not expensive, classic qualility. I use 3 of them (in my car, at home ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElFonte on 05/09/2013

It fits strong in the connector, so no accidental disconnections. Works fine for data transfers and charging After a few plugs/unplugs, the mini USB terminal got open. It is a plastic casing, not a fused terminal. Had to glue it together and now it's fine, but after seeing it open I have some doubts about the cable strength It's a little short for charger ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrodx1 on 03/30/2013

This micro USB cable works as advertised, but not just for the give model. E.g. it fits well mechanically in the "deeper sitting" connector of other models like: * Samsung B2100 * Samsung B2710 It was tested in both functions: + works well as USB data cable + works well as USB charger cable (in conjunction with a USB Power Adapter) some might ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfronck on 03/01/2013

The cable itself is very cheap, but seems of fairly good build quality. Not _really_ a con if you are careful what you buy, but this is not a standard USB to Micro-USB cable (probably that's why it's titled 'Charging Cable for Samsung i9000') I bought this cable, erroneously thinking it was a standard USB to Micro-USB charger cable. But the Micro-USB ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byunknown797 on 02/11/2013

Great price and length is reasonable compared to most cables. Like other reviewers the micro usb connection does extend out, however this is a blessing for phones that use a cover as the added bits allows the phone to be connected without the need to remove the phone covers. I ordered 5 of these in bulk and they all appear to display a charging symbol ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTRaTSeRiF on 02/09/2013

Solid design, good quality rubber jacket, charges microusb devices just fine, works as a data cable without any issues None whatsoever. This is an excellent cable and I can't believe the price, especially compared to what the local retailers on crack are asking I bought 3 of them along with a 4 USB port lighter socket adapter so I can keep my GPS and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byicarrill on 02/09/2013

I decided to get this product because of I broke my HTC's original cable. All wires are broken by the same way: in the conector, when you bend the cable the conector suffers. I saw this product and I surprised with his price 1.50€ only. There is something more cheaper? It's simple. I installed it on my car, for charging my phone and it's very fast and ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections