DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Silicone Case for Samsung i9020/Google NEXUS s - Black
  • 5 star 7 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycrashtestdummy8 on 12/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Well made product. The fit and finish is good with all cable access holes in the right location. It has tactile raised side areas where buttons would be for ease of use. The silicone case provides excellent protection in the event of accidental drops. Also, this materia... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySisterdanger on 11/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great sharp looking cover, makes you look professional with this neutral cover, you wouldn't mind taking it out in a business meeting All buttons easy to use with cover on. Easy to charge or use headphones with cover on Easy to take on and off A very grippy ki... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythepeck on 09/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Grippy, non slide silicon. Easy fit, Colour won't fade Holes in all the right places Cons:Because its silicon it has a tendance tou twist/move while in your pocket so you may sometimes have to straighten it, no big deal OtherThoughts:This is a soft silicon cas... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDoppelsauger on 01/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:High-quality silicone. The complete absence of smell. Holes jacks, camera and speaker at the exact spot. Cons:A slight discrepancy in the size of the bottom of the case. I would like a more snug fit for the phone. OtherThoughts:Very nice screen protects the rim around t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySirJohnModest on 01/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Quality rubberized silicone - Fits Perfect on my Nexus S - Open Slots for USB/Mic & Headset also has bumpers for Volume/Sleep buttons - $10 case for a little over $2 - Unlike Hard Cases Silicone absorbs shock & stays intact when dropped & its har... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfox1047 on 11/22/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's cheap. This case is made of very high quality and soft-touch silicone, which does not slip in your hands. It securely holds the phone. It's don't close camera and speaker. Cons:No cons at all. OtherThoughts:I was afraid that this cover I will not sense side buttons o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byastrit on 07/11/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Fits perfectly. Sensors and cameras remain uncovered. It's Resistant. Nexus S can slipper from your hand, so this saves it. Very easy to insert and remove. Cons:No cons at all. Does what it says and it's very cheap, also delivery time was pretty good for free sh... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymorellon on 05/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The cover fits perfectly. All sensors and cameras remain uncovered. The buttons remain covered, but the cover is raised on the buttons position in a way that you can easily detect them. Seems very resistant. The cover is very easy to insert and remove. Cons:I ha... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybalbertini on 04/28/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good built quality, have holes for the earphone jack, charger, camera (also flash on the same hole), and speaker. Buttons does not have holes but a raise that helps find out where they are. Cons:Just the junction (probably from the plastic injection) mark alon... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLar57000 on 04/23/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The cover fits fine. It stays on and is easy to remove. No connectors or sensors is covered. The material is soft and gives a good grip. Cons:It smelled a bit when unwraped, but after a quick wash with a drop of liquid soap, it is okay. The silicone case is rais... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections