DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Silicone Case for Samsung i9020/Google NEXUS s - Black
  • 5 star 7 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycrashtestdummy8 on 12/13/2012

Well made product. The fit and finish is good with all cable access holes in the right location. It has tactile raised side areas where buttons would be for ease of use. The silicone case provides excellent protection in the event of accidental drops. Also, this material gives a non-slip surface for excellent grip and feel. None If you are undecided ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySisterdanger on 11/15/2012

Great sharp looking cover, makes you look professional with this neutral cover, you wouldn't mind taking it out in a business meeting All buttons easy to use with cover on. Easy to charge or use headphones with cover on Easy to take on and off A very grippy kind of plastic that won't easily slip out of your hands The cover collects lint very easily ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythepeck on 09/24/2012

Grippy, non slide silicon. Easy fit, Colour won't fade Holes in all the right places Because its silicon it has a tendance tou twist/move while in your pocket so you may sometimes have to straighten it, no big deal This is a soft silicon case does exactly what its meant to, if you loke soft cases this is exactly what you need. Why not order some screen ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDoppelsauger on 01/13/2012

High-quality silicone. The complete absence of smell. Holes jacks, camera and speaker at the exact spot. A slight discrepancy in the size of the bottom of the case. I would like a more snug fit for the phone. Very nice screen protects the rim around the phone itself. Material non-slip and well captures the phone. Do not get dirty and do not smell like ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySirJohnModest on 01/06/2012

- Quality rubberized silicone - Fits Perfect on my Nexus S - Open Slots for USB/Mic & Headset also has bumpers for Volume/Sleep buttons - $10 case for a little over $2 - Unlike Hard Cases Silicone absorbs shock & stays intact when dropped & its hard to lose your grip - Fits snug on my old hard cover's belt clip(may differ) - Took 20 days ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfox1047 on 11/22/2011

It's cheap. This case is made of very high quality and soft-touch silicone, which does not slip in your hands. It securely holds the phone. It's don't close camera and speaker. No cons at all. I was afraid that this cover I will not sense side buttons of my phone, but my fear were not realized. When I got the bag from its pack he was wearing a white ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byastrit on 07/11/2011

Fits perfectly. Sensors and cameras remain uncovered. It's Resistant. Nexus S can slipper from your hand, so this saves it. Very easy to insert and remove. No cons at all. Does what it says and it's very cheap, also delivery time was pretty good for free shipping. It would be better if you can make it more thinner. Maybe it's just the first day and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymorellon on 05/18/2011

The cover fits perfectly. All sensors and cameras remain uncovered. The buttons remain covered, but the cover is raised on the buttons position in a way that you can easily detect them. Seems very resistant. The cover is very easy to insert and remove. I have no cons at all. My cover didn't smell at all, I just unpacked and used it. No wash needed. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybalbertini on 04/28/2011

Good built quality, have holes for the earphone jack, charger, camera (also flash on the same hole), and speaker. Buttons does not have holes but a raise that helps find out where they are. Just the junction (probably from the plastic injection) mark along all the phone sides, but it is almost unnoticeable. Fist perfectly! The phone seems bigger with ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLar57000 on 04/23/2011

The cover fits fine. It stays on and is easy to remove. No connectors or sensors is covered. The material is soft and gives a good grip. It smelled a bit when unwraped, but after a quick wash with a drop of liquid soap, it is okay. The silicone case is raised only a tiny bit, where the on/off button and the volume rocker is. They are difficult to feel ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections