Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydanieldecesaro on 12/27/2012

A toy apparently simple, but very challenging. When viewing the images will soon realize that much simles solve the puzzle, but it's incredibly challenging, the lack of a third layer makes everything more difficult. My cylinder is very easy to rotate which causes some discomfort and, sometimes, some incorrect movements performed unintentionally. Apart ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byUnno4 on 07/30/2012

Interesting toy. Looks easy to solve it. But not so easy if you try without knowing how to do it. My copy is very easy to rotate, I can say that it dangles. I would like that the toy was tight assembled. Labels are glued not accurately. Good gift for kids. The upper and lower surfaces is very easy to assemble without the algorithm. To assemble the columns ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byQuejeshio on 02/02/2012

-Really fun to solve it. -Love the colour scheme. -Once you find the algorithm to solve it (you only need one), it's pretty easy. -Anybody can solve it with some patience. - My stickers are starting to peel. I have it for three months now, so it's ok. - It's so smooth that sometimes it turns alone. I really hate that. You can find tutorials searching ... Read more

0 2
  • posted byfzappala02 on 05/10/2011

Good quality, beautiful colors and stickers that seem to be pretty tough! I can not give certainty, since I started using today. Good price! On the downside, I can say it has no springs to adjust. If I had set screws, sure would be much smoother and less sides loose cheeks. My arrived today! Toy cool if you're a fan of cubes. If you have mounted the ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections