Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydanieldecesaro on 12/27/2012

A toy apparently simple, but very challenging. When viewing the images will soon realize that much simles solve the puzzle, but it's incredibly challenging, the lack of a third layer makes everything more difficult. My cylinder is very easy to rotate which causes some discomfort and, sometimes, some ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byUnno4 on 07/30/2012

Interesting toy. Looks easy to solve it. But not so easy if you try without knowing how to do it. My copy is very easy to rotate, I can say that it dangles. I would like that the toy was tight assembled. Labels are glued not accurately. Good gift for kids. The upper and lower surfaces is very easy to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byQuejeshio on 02/02/2012

-Really fun to solve it. -Love the colour scheme. -Once you find the algorithm to solve it (you only need one), it's pretty easy. -Anybody can solve it with some patience. - My stickers are starting to peel. I have it for three months now, so it's ok. - It's so smooth that sometimes it turns alone. I ... Read more

2 0 0

• posted byfzappala02 on 05/10/2011

Good quality, beautiful colors and stickers that seem to be pretty tough! I can not give certainty, since I started using today. Good price! On the downside, I can say it has no springs to adjust. If I had set screws, sure would be much smoother and less sides loose cheeks. My arrived today! Toy cool ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections