Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMartino93 on 02/15/2014

The Best cube I've ever used! It also came lubricated so I didn't have to do it myself. It works perfectly. The way it fits your hands is great. It's not like the cheap cubes, this is much better. The plastic is better, the stickers won't fall off. You really get value for your money buying this. Try ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byirlla on 07/29/2013

I am very satisfied with the product, it is wonderful and has the quality parts and construction. I intend to buy more magic cubes, but so far I am very satisfied. Until then it had problems in the product and I've got plenty of time. Recommend to friends who want to buy, it is very good! Dx outdone ... Read more

My cube.

0 0 0

• posted byrochester on 11/11/2012

Much better than those low-quality $2 cubes. Good sticker quality, good plastic quality, well lubed. Really good for speed cubing, and even good if you are just getting started. You must be careful while turning 2 sides at the same time because pieces may pop (and it's pretty hard to put them back if ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypotlim23 on 08/16/2012

- Very fast cube - No pops - Installed torpedoes - Good tension (adjustable) - Cheap I don't really have cons, it's almost perfect cube. For someone it could be too loud, but i like that sound, but it could be lubed to make it quiter. I waited it for about 13-14 work days (shipping to Croatia). If you ... Read more

DaYan3 LingYun 001 DaYan3 LingYun 002 DaYan3 LingYun 003 DaYan3 LingYun 004 DaYan3 LingYun 005 DaYan3 LingYun 006 DaYan3 LingYun 007 Amazing cube. Very fast! (Sorry for my english)

0 0 0

• posted bylaurent1991 on 06/09/2012

Very good cube. good rotation Don't pop (depends on screw setting) Ready to use (already make, not a DIY) internal system (very good) Poor label quality (you can see a circle by transparency) In order no grease or clean the cube you have to make a 1/8 rotation on a face, take the midle part and turn ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystokejameshardi on 11/07/2011

This is a DaYan Guhong, which is widely regarded as the best speedcube on the market. It cuts corners excellently, and is extremely smooth. The cube is fully assembled and fully stickered, which is always good. Some tweaking may be needed to find the perfect tension, but that is to be expected with any ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byktyamachi on 09/28/2011

Just so there is no confusion, this is an authentic Dayan III LingYun V2 speed cube, the 'sequel' to the very popular Dayan GuHong. Also, it is Version 2 of the LingYun, which means that it comes with torpedoes installed. To the uninitiated, 'torpedoes' are small pegs of plastic installed inside the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byQuejeshio on 05/23/2011

It's a good cube. Cut corners well. It needs no lube. Mine is REALLY fast and I still haven't lubed it. I have been using it for 2 weeks and it have never popped. If you are a good cuber, you will get a good speed with it. It's not really a con but... i don't like white stickers in a white cube. I replaced ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections