Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybogdancj on 05/22/2014

Very affordable - I bought it because of the ridiculously low price A little big - I think it could have a smaller form factor considering that it only has to send an IR signal and house a coin battery. Works with Nikon D3200 even though it is not mentioned in the manual. You have to set the camera triggering ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVerticallimit on 04/19/2014

Have now tried it on several Nikon cameras with ease. It has a decent size compakt without it getting lost between all other camera parts. The battery I have not changed even after approx. a year of use. Have it allways in my photobag ready for a remote shoot. The button is soft and it lacks the "... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRomeoTangoSiera on 12/13/2013

Remote works as stated and is fairly cheap compared to the Nikon remote. Works well with my D7100. Range is acceptable. The included battery doesn't seem to work. Plugged in the battery and it doesn't fire up the shutter on my remote. Figured to replace with my spare battery and it works fine. Size is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJonnieThunder on 12/03/2013

I was very skeptical having owned "off brand" photo accessories in the past and being very disappointed with them. This remote on the other hand has not let me down. I was going to buy the remote from Nikon at over $20 when I came across this and decided to give it a try. All I can say is it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byori303 on 06/19/2013

-exactly what you excpect to get! -good quality -work perfectly with my nikon d5100 -good size and form -really cheap for its quality -come with a new battery -simple and effective product! -none that i have seen. remote controls are really cheap and are really useful for everyone! get one! (the manual ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBlastOS on 02/01/2013

Simple as plug and play but there is nothing to plug. Just pull off the little plastic from the battery and press the button. Works great with my D5100 Nothing special to say here. So far there is no complain beside it came with an empty battery. I had a little fear when I tried it, the battery was empty ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byffreund on 08/22/2012

cheap, works perfect. It comes with battery. I use it in my Nikon D3000 and it works great. Small for carrying it in a bag, fits easily into side pocket, evereywhere. I have it on my camera bag since I bought it. nothing wrong to say about it. Everething ok I receive the product on time. The price is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrefaelba on 09/04/2011

Very small, next to weightless, you can always find room in your bag for this little remote. It works great, it looks very nice and fits the Nikon design. The button feels very nice and the response time is great, will also work from a few meters away. The front and back are made of a plastic sticker.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDissident007 on 07/10/2011

Works perfectly on the Nikon D5100. Small. Range seems good. Looks just like OEM. Helps reduce vibrations from hitting the shutter button on the actual camera. None that I can find. Only thing that could make it better would be if it was a dual-stage button like the actual shutter, but I don't think ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHugogogo on 02/11/2011

Awesome little device works perfectly with our Nikon D70s. Maybe the appearance but works flawlessly as long as the camera is supports remote triggering over infer-red Ordered a few spares, one for a friend who's camera turned out to be incompatible (no IR sensor)/ And another that i might open p and ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections