Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLovesTha on 02/05/2014

Strong spring, very unlikely to fall off. Fits snugly. Cable to keep it dangling from the camera is great. Keeping a lens cap on the camera is annoying if you have many lenses with different sizes of lens. Also the cable isn't long enough for good zoom lenses. Would be great if it came in different colours.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVasaX on 09/13/2012

Inner/outer cap release design (good if you're using lens hood). The strap is firm and long enough. Feels sturdy and good enough. Good surface, fair good plastic. Only major con is the how is the strap attached. I you have filter on, its good, but if you use it on something like Canon S2 or lens with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysadwitch on 08/30/2011

Have served my well ever since i got it a few years back. A very inexpensive way to replace all those side pinch caps to centre pinch style which is great when taking the cap off with the lens hood on. All lens cap should be designed in a way that its easy to put on or take off even with the lens hood ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEnnaN on 05/10/2009

I bought this as a replacement/reserve cap for my lens. The usefullness of a cap is ofcourse clear: stops scratches. But the standard (Canon) cover i used had its 'opening buttons' on the side, and was hard to open with the sun-cover on the lens. Because of the 'inner buttons' on this cap that problem ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGrAnd on 03/26/2009

Just does the job. And it has the cord to attach it to camera body. It seats tight enough on the lens. The plastic is solid and textured, so you'll not see fingerprints on it. No. Not at all. I bought this for my VCR camera. As I always have a 38mm -> 52mm adapter attached, I can't use the original ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEplus on 07/16/2008

I needed something with a cord and this has it. The cord is stretchable and long enough. It fits longer lenses even with my extension tube on. Not satisfied with the quality of this product. The clip isn't tight enough. It keeps coming off and i doubt i can use it at all. It comes off whenever i place ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySiCrew on 06/04/2008

The price is right. This does the job to a certain degree. It is nice to the feel, well manufactured with even textures and clean cut. This string is useful in this case. The string is useful because the cap can easily pop off. If you are using a lens filter just be sure there is enough thread in the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytheleaderguy on 04/18/2008

This is definitely the bext imitation Nikon front lens cap I've seen. Far better than the Optex pieces of garbage sold in the local camera shop. The releases are nice and springy and the plastic feels quite high quality. It even fits on my Nikkon 105 f2.5 that has a severely dented filter ring. Nothing.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHakan_G on 04/08/2008

- Easy to use - It has a cord - I said, it has a cord! No other explanation is needed. - Price is acceptable - The cord is the only reason why I bought it. -I don't like the fact that the cord has no 'snap-on' cords to easily snap-on/snap-off when changing lenses. I modified my lens cap cords with snap-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytortenheber on 03/27/2008

Very practical lid for the objective. Can be fastened simply and certainly by the provided cord to the objective. Hence, it cannot get lost. To use simply also with solar screen. The lid can be very simply taken by the inside-recumbent intervention and be retired. The processing is very good for this ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections