Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVasaX on 09/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Inner/outer cap release design (good if you're using lens hood). The strap is firm and long enough. Feels sturdy and good enough. Good surface, fair good plastic. Cons:Only major con is the how is the strap attached. I you have filter on, its good, but if you... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysadwitch on 08/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Have served my well ever since i got it a few years back. A very inexpensive way to replace all those side pinch caps to centre pinch style which is great when taking the cap off with the lens hood on. All lens cap should be designed in a way that its easy to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGrAnd on 03/26/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Just does the job. And it has the cord to attach it to camera body. It seats tight enough on the lens. The plastic is solid and textured, so you'll not see fingerprints on it. Cons:No. Not at all. OtherThoughts:I bought this for my VCR camera. As I always have... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEplus on 07/16/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I needed something with a cord and this has it. The cord is stretchable and long enough. It fits longer lenses even with my extension tube on. Cons:Not satisfied with the quality of this product. The clip isn't tight enough. It keeps coming off and i doubt i can use it at... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySiCrew on 06/04/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The price is right. This does the job to a certain degree. It is nice to the feel, well manufactured with even textures and clean cut. This string is useful in this case. Cons:The string is useful because the cap can easily pop off. If you are using a lens filter just be... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytheleaderguy on 04/18/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is definitely the bext imitation Nikon front lens cap I've seen. Far better than the Optex pieces of garbage sold in the local camera shop. The releases are nice and springy and the plastic feels quite high quality. It even fits on my Nikkon 105 f2.5 that h... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHakan_G on 04/08/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Easy to use - It has a cord - I said, it has a cord! No other explanation is needed. - Price is acceptable - The cord is the only reason why I bought it. Cons:-I don't like the fact that the cord has no 'snap-on' cords to easily snap-on/snap-off when changin... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytortenheber on 03/27/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very practical lid for the objective. Can be fastened simply and certainly by the provided cord to the objective. Hence, it cannot get lost. To use simply also with solar screen. The lid can be very simply taken by the inside-recumbent intervention and be retire... Read more

0 0
  • posted by0xCAFE on 01/08/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very solid plastic. The cord is also well built. The length is enough so that your left hand can simply hold the cord and have the cap dangling. Cons:None really. OtherThoughts:Even the way the mechanism is made, it's very well thought of. Bottomline:Must buy!... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykpschoedel on 12/07/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great for lenses with hoods. Worth buying for the Engrish alone. Cons:Plastic looks a bit cheap. OtherThoughts:"Unique ergonomic snap on design allows it easy to use when the lens has hood, whether your hands are tender or coarse, it will take on or off e... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections