DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Plastic Mesh Backside Case with Screen Guard + Cleaning Cloth for Nokia N8 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byregul8or on 11/07/2013

- fits Nokia N8 perfectly - durable plastic, protects back panel from scratches - flexible enough so it won't be damaged when you put it on or remove - nice to touch - non-slipping - opens all ports and connectors - look nicely on black N8 Absolutely nothing The plastic is probably painted black, so ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygarbuchev on 11/05/2013

The price is good, especially given the fact that it comes with a free screen protector and free shipping as well. I compared it to my previous case and the old one I had was better. This is in terms of how well the case fitted the phone. The unlock button is a bit hard to slide but I guess it is a matter ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySarahsinfo on 08/17/2013

It fits really well and the black model i purchased looks really good, Since buying it I have dropped my phone a couple of times (yes butter fingers thats why i bought it ) and Ive had no damage occur to the cover or my phone. so for me its a 10/10 and Worth every penny of the cost. Top notch The aren'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byricardodc on 04/08/2013

Fits like a glove on my Nokia N8 (Dark Silver). Very smooth to touch and hold. Gives a male solid good looking feeling to the phone. Comes with a transparent cover that fits perfectly and looks like nothing is there. There was a model with sharp edges that used to break after 2 months. These one does ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoniejj on 12/28/2012

- Screenprotector is good - apply easy - Cheap - You get also a protective mesh case! - the mesh case was too small - nokia hardly fit - the lock slide was hardly to use - usb input hardly fit shortly, it was too small so i couldnt use it well for the price it is okay, because you get a screen protector,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypresly on 11/21/2012

Fantastic! This is the word, first came to my mind, when I received it and quickly packed in my N8. Fits like a glove, feeling when holding the phone improved drastically - no more slippingness. All the holes are perfectly matched for the controls of the phone - even for the small screws on the sides!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymasseffect on 09/24/2012

The shipment was relatively fast. The build quality was OK, it looked like an original OEM item, which costs 3 to 5 times more. It fitted snuggly in place. Did not slip out, or anything. It's great buy for the money. Although I shoud've bought a quantity of 2 or 3. It broke after a couple of months of ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byCherepaha on 04/25/2011

High-quality, non-slip plastic. Nice touch. All the technological holes are open. Clings, not brittle. Camera phone and the ends are not closed. Their surface can be scratched. This course can be seen on product description, but maybe for someone to seem important Not sure what could protect against ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections