DX » Community » Reviews » Trendy Sports Armband for Ipod Touch 4 (Black)
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBartholmewJ on 10/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Great durable armband, it is also flexible but sturdy, your iphone will not fall out. Has window for operating iphone while in pouch. It also has a small key pouch. I use it mostly while I am out running and it works perfectly fine for this. i previously had a more expen... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydrtiogaby on 08/31/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It's an excellent purchase. I was lloking for something to go jogging and it does the work just fine. My ipod touch fit perfect and also my Lg phone.Cons:I think that the part that closes the armband should be a stronger since it tends to loosen when runnig. I... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysanjuro81 on 05/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Nice and soft elastic material. The velcro seems to be good quality The transperent screen lets you use the phone while installed. A small pocket for keys/coins is also there and good to have. LightweightCons:NoneOtherThoughts:I tried it with a Motorola Defy and my HTC Rhy... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPOTWND on 01/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- very cheap prize, unbelievable - The iPod fits perfectly - your skin can breath because the material is very soft and light - it's washable - it's very easy to use - well done!!!!! - you can access to the volume buttons quiete well Cons:- the plastic sometime... Read more

1 0
  • posted byyuriser on 10/28/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:I was expecting a poor quality product but I got very impressed when I received it. The quality of the material is very good and it really stays in place when running . . Very soft material! Cons:Very hard to put the iphone inside...should be modifyed to maker this step... Read more

1 0
  • posted byWakaFlocka on 06/19/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:-It is very durable for jogging or working out. -Simple velcrow strap. -It's as simple as putting your iPod in it and listen. Cons:-It is a bit difficult to put your iPod in the case. OtherThoughts:-I have used for a few weeks and it performs excellent. -I would recomend... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypile20 on 04/02/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Quality is really great. It fits both women and men arms. I bought mine thinking it was made for the iPhone 4 so I can't really describe how the iPod Touch 4 fits the case, but since the iPhone 4 can fit it (not really perfect), I'm sure it's a perfect fit for iP... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections