DX » Community » Reviews » Trendy Sports Armband for Ipod Touch 4 (Black)
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBartholmewJ on 10/25/2012

Great durable armband, it is also flexible but sturdy, your iphone will not fall out. Has window for operating iphone while in pouch. It also has a small key pouch. I use it mostly while I am out running and it works perfectly fine for this. i previously had a more expensive armband and it came apart at stitching. it seems that this will not happen ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydrtiogaby on 08/31/2012

It's an excellent purchase. I was lloking for something to go jogging and it does the work just fine. My ipod touch fit perfect and also my Lg phone. I think that the part that closes the armband should be a stronger since it tends to loosen when runnig. I may have to fix it eventually. Great product for the price!!! Buy it if you like jogging. Read more

1 0
  • posted bysanjuro81 on 05/06/2012

Nice and soft elastic material. The velcro seems to be good quality The transperent screen lets you use the phone while installed. A small pocket for keys/coins is also there and good to have. Lightweight None I tried it with a Motorola Defy and my HTC Rhyme, no problem with any of these. The elasticity of the material lets almost any phone fit in, ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPOTWND on 01/19/2012

- very cheap prize, unbelievable - The iPod fits perfectly - your skin can breath because the material is very soft and light - it's washable - it's very easy to use - well done!!!!! - you can access to the volume buttons quiete well - the plastic sometimes when you do a lot of sports might not be very clear - watch out: it doesn't fit with iPhone 4... Read more

1 0
  • posted byyuriser on 10/28/2011

I was expecting a poor quality product but I got very impressed when I received it. The quality of the material is very good and it really stays in place when running . . Very soft material! Very hard to put the iphone inside...should be modifyed to maker this step easier Another thing is that the touch screen doesn't work quite well... Can't say anything ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byWakaFlocka on 06/19/2011

-It is very durable for jogging or working out. -Simple velcrow strap. -It's as simple as putting your iPod in it and listen. -It is a bit difficult to put your iPod in the case. -I have used for a few weeks and it performs excellent. -I would recomend this for anyone that listens to music while exercising. -You can use it doing almost anything. -This ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypile20 on 04/02/2011

Quality is really great. It fits both women and men arms. I bought mine thinking it was made for the iPhone 4 so I can't really describe how the iPod Touch 4 fits the case, but since the iPhone 4 can fit it (not really perfect), I'm sure it's a perfect fit for iPod Touch 4 since it's slimmer than the iPhone. If needed you don't have to pull out the ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections