DX » Community » Reviews » Four Port USB Charging Station with 4*2800mAh Rechargeable Batteries for Wii Remote
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• A must-buy!

posted by RickyDJ on 03/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

Putting in the batteries in the WiiMotes isn't as hard as some other cheap batteries is. This one fits smoothly and won't fall out.
    Also, you can easily put the WiiMote in the charger. It charges perfectly and a WiiMote can last for hours.
    Though the charger is connected through USB, you can play on the day and charge it in the night. No problems.
    A red light shows you when it's still charging (it's turned off when full (or not properly connected haha).

Cons:

The blue light is a little too bright in my opinion. Also, I'd rather have no light, but it's not really bugging.
    The on and off switch looks a but vulnerable. I haven't broken it yet, but I'll try to not use the switch (for what reason would you need that? Only for the lights to turn them off, but thn it will not charge the batteries).

OtherThoughts:

The quality of this charger is really good, for that price. I tried 2 others, and they were bad. 1 was making noise, the other one 'broke' the batteries (could only play for 30 minutes).

Bottomline:

Looking for a good WiiMote charger? You have to get this one!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections