Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySAKDOSS on 04/25/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It connects my wii to my computer screen and the fact that it works is a very good pro. The resolution on the screen is good. Several necessary cables are provided (no need to buy anything else). Cons:It can be complicated to use on a wii depending on your computer scre... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygoramsu on 05/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- good quality for the price - long cable, quite rare with cheap cables - nice packaging with a good protection - don't need any other adapter Cons:- I can't use the 1080p resolution with my Iiyama E2475 (it's ok with a HDMi cable) - the image looks faded unlike... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhombremoska on 01/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Does what it says -I was able to connect the Wii and the Ps3 to an Acer LCD 17 inch display -Nice output quality -Wii also worked on my Sony Bravia HDTV flawless with this cable Cons:-Ps3 gave me random blackouts, changing the output resolution didn't helped,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShikys on 09/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very cheap, & durable. Easy to hook up as long as you follow the instructions or Youtube instructional videos. Same item sold in Amazon or Ebay. This does come with the Headphone Jack (Red + White) so no need to buy another. Really recommend. (Haven't tried with the W... Read more

0 0
  • posted byredhotbeani on 03/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cables arrived in robust packaging, with clear instructions on back of package. Easy to install, I followed instructions for Wii and had no problem installing the cable. Build quality is sufficient for this type of product. The picture quality is great in comparison with... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytybeet on 12/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It does what it says on the tin... mostly. The picture quality is what you would expect, and the signal is reliable... if you have a compatible monitor. Cons:BUYER BEWARE: Wii VGA signal does not work with all monitors! I plugged it into one monitor and it would... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykarpatzioo on 09/17/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The cable seems well made, and sure is long enough for a product this cheap. It was really really easy to install and get running with the provided instructions. Image is good enough that i can enjoy playing. Cons:* connectors could be gold plated. (not for th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystefankd on 06/10/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:it just works perfect and allowed me to connect my PS3 to my old, but very high-end CRT monitor "Mitsubishi Diamond Pro 2070SB" providing great colors and overall picture quality. particularly on "Mitsubishi Diamond Pro 2070SB" with this cable i can ch... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOdin81 on 05/20/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Used it to connect my PS3 and a normal computer screen, seems to work fine. - Quite good build quality. - Image quality is good, can't notice difference between this cable and the original PS3 one Cons:if you have a 4:3 screen image will be expanded as PS3 only lets you... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections