Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySAKDOSS on 04/25/2014

It connects my wii to my computer screen and the fact that it works is a very good pro. The resolution on the screen is good. Several necessary cables are provided (no need to buy anything else). It can be complicated to use on a wii depending on your computer screen. To use it on my asus, I had to change the resolution in the settings of the wii. However,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxpebex on 12/26/2013

Cheap & durable. Easy to connect to your monitor. You can connect your conlose to your monitor. It comes with an extra cable for audio jack (red & white jacks to audio jack). When i was using the cable, playing with a game on ps2, it gave me some blackouts for miliseconds, I guess is for the monitor compatibility ... The cable could work on ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byearzani on 07/31/2013

A good solution to get HD output from PS3 if no HDMI display is available. PS3 and Wii compatibility. Comes with VGA gender adapter. Comes with audio cables Comes with detailed instructions to configure PS3 / Wii Very low brightness in most VGA monitors. Is nice to have a dual PS3/Wii solution in one single product. A little bit overpriced but useful ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygoramsu on 05/04/2013

- good quality for the price - long cable, quite rare with cheap cables - nice packaging with a good protection - don't need any other adapter - I can't use the 1080p resolution with my Iiyama E2475 (it's ok with a HDMi cable) - the image looks faded unlike a HDMi cable with bright colors - nothing more to say about this product - For the price you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhombremoska on 01/16/2013

-Does what it says -I was able to connect the Wii and the Ps3 to an Acer LCD 17 inch display -Nice output quality -Wii also worked on my Sony Bravia HDTV flawless with this cable -Ps3 gave me random blackouts, changing the output resolution didn't helped, only changed a bit the interval of the blackouts -Ps2 didn't worked at all, but it is more like ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShikys on 09/14/2012

Very cheap, & durable. Easy to hook up as long as you follow the instructions or Youtube instructional videos. Same item sold in Amazon or Ebay. This does come with the Headphone Jack (Red + White) so no need to buy another. Really recommend. (Haven't tried with the Wii*) One thing is, you need to make sure what resolution your monitor can display.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byredhotbeani on 03/10/2012

Cables arrived in robust packaging, with clear instructions on back of package. Easy to install, I followed instructions for Wii and had no problem installing the cable. Build quality is sufficient for this type of product. The picture quality is great in comparison with my crt tv. I'm using it with a philips monitor. Every few minutes, my monitor is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytybeet on 12/19/2011

It does what it says on the tin... mostly. The picture quality is what you would expect, and the signal is reliable... if you have a compatible monitor. BUYER BEWARE: Wii VGA signal does not work with all monitors! I plugged it into one monitor and it would not process the signal. It said the VGA resolution was incorrect. VGA pins were flimsy, and easily ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykarpatzioo on 09/17/2011

The cable seems well made, and sure is long enough for a product this cheap. It was really really easy to install and get running with the provided instructions. Image is good enough that i can enjoy playing. * connectors could be gold plated. (not for this price though) * VGA male to male is really really fragile, i had to straighten out a few pins ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystefankd on 06/10/2011

it just works perfect and allowed me to connect my PS3 to my old, but very high-end CRT monitor "Mitsubishi Diamond Pro 2070SB" providing great colors and overall picture quality. particularly on "Mitsubishi Diamond Pro 2070SB" with this cable i can choose between the following resolutions: * 576p (either 4:3 or 16:9) * 720p 16:9... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections