• 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• This solved all my ps3 viewing problems!

posted by karpatzioo on 09/17/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

The cable seems well made, and sure is long enough for a product this cheap. It was really really easy to install and get running with the provided instructions. Image is good enough that i can enjoy playing.

Cons:

* connectors could be gold plated. (not for this price though)
    * VGA male to male is really really fragile, i had to straighten out a few pins and i suppose it will break after a few plugs/unplugs. but its not a hassle to get another one for dirt cheap.
    * Even though the image is good enough, i could read some tiny texts which looked blurred, but typically this wont be a problem as i doubt i could read that text on a quality screen either.

OtherThoughts:

I couldn't believe when my monitor showed the image, its pretty ok, not hd or anything but im happy with it. I tested it on 3 monitors and it worked for all of them!
    tested on an asus VW202TR, some pilot 4:3 monitor and an old crt monitor i had laying around for a couple of years.

Bottomline:

Great solution if you cant afford all the 100s of dollars for other solutions. really i have no idea why sony did not come out with a product similar to this...

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections