Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynosovod on 05/12/2014

Beautiful good shining metal thing. There is no backlashs no gaps no creacks. It has very good dependable and simple lock. Shining surface is easy to be stained. Not good for people with wet hands (like me). I have to clean surface because there are many my fingerprints. Very good and cheap things. It'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFeadim on 01/16/2014

A good construction, good quality of the metal. Looks very good and elegant. The cards fit very well and are easy to take one out. It's very hard to open it accidentaly, cause the clip for open has a very good construction and suits well. The shiping was very very very slow. The case is a elegant item ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZimp91 on 12/05/2013

Very good built quality, and does not get dented so easily. I have owned this for 1-2 years now and it still work perfect! It is also very easy to tighten the lock if it gets too loose. As you can see, it is a clear finish, so you will see scratches much more easier.. And it will not hold more than 4... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAllanMahmoud on 11/25/2013

It is what is is, it does what it is suppose to do. Keep my cards and the lock is really good. And a plus is that it is very shiny which, gives you a free mirror. I am very happy with my anjd my friends Elegant metal buisness card Case. it can only contain 5 cards at the same time, more than 5 cards ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjlee45 on 10/30/2013

-full metal construction -simple hinge design -polished finish -small and compact -tasteful design -polished finish will easily scratch -metal finish could possibly rust if exposed to water -not waterproof -would be better if held more cards, maybe 20 -could be better design, but overall not a deal breaker ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanielfff on 08/08/2013

great build quality. really sturdy. nice design thick meterial ( really hard to dent and i can't break ) i tested one! none. this product is really nice i use this everyday it holds up to 6 or 7 credit sized cards. i sit on it. throw it. use it multiple times a day. and there is not even 1 dent in it.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byamadeus727 on 07/14/2013

I love it, this product doesn't feel cheap and would probably be the same quality you would find at an engraving place, the product is very professional looking and is polished to the point that it could be used as a mirror that is if you don't leave finger prints all over it :p none really just don'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFiks on 07/01/2013

This case is good looking, and works well. I bought it in the first place to protect my credit cards equipped with "pay pass" / "air waves" devices on them from being read without my consent. When you put then in that case, I tried it a the gas station and there is no signal going ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybeckman2905 on 06/27/2013

Good size. Your cards will fit without any problems. I can fit around 6-7 cards in there, but you should probably approximately have 5 in there. I also have a couple of bills in there. The back is also a mirror, which doesn't bother me. It catches fingerprints as a MAGNET. It also gets scratches very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymisterprimo on 06/25/2013

Very good built quality metal!!! It is so nice that you can use it like a mirror!!! Has a good closing system that keep the case well closed. Very cheap for the quality! I dont have any cons... It can keep aprox. 20 business cards inside. The size is excellent and is made of a very good quality metal!... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections