Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymikelfernandez on 07/03/2015

Bought it 1 year ago, it is still in perfect shape, useful and shiny as the first day. It will fit around 4 cards, probably a 5th one can be stuffed. I have never used a wallet again since I got it!

0 0 0

• posted bySenoB on 06/01/2015

Pros: - Excellent, solid build quality - Very slim, easy to store just about anywhere. - Fits ~15 standard-sized business cards snugly. - Cover locks up solidly and has a strong hinge. Cons: - Semi-polished finish on back of case will scratch easily. - Will not hold a lot of cards for those who... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byminokax on 02/04/2015

use it to hold my business cards. looks professional and quality is great. no cons for this for the price.

0 1 0

• posted bySquidy on 01/17/2015

Pros: Works well, sturdy, card fits. Cons: Price. Other Thoughts: That's pretty much it.

Impression:Price could be better;

0 0 0

• posted byjonathanakj on 01/16/2015

This card holder/ money holder is of a very high quality and i would recommend that you should buy it

0 0 0

• posted byJslimA on 10/28/2014

This is a nice sleek design with good construction. It feels sturdy in hand and the weight is good. It does not have sharp edges and looks nice. It takes fingerprints very easily so you will have to wipe it with cloth to clean it. My business cards fit perfectly (USA) but I think some business a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystephenpstanley on 07/17/2014

This was the most professional looking card holder I could see among the many rather tacky ones that DX displays. The clip holds the door shut firmly and it fits standard 85mm x 55mm business cards snugly unlike some of the larger card holders that are too big and allow the cards to rattler The a... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bynosovod on 05/12/2014

Beautiful good shining metal thing. There is no backlashs no gaps no creacks. It has very good dependable and simple lock. Shining surface is easy to be stained. Not good for people with wet hands (like me). I have to clean surface because there are many my fingerprints. Very good and cheap It's... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFeadim on 01/16/2014

A good construction, good quality of the metal. Looks very good and elegant. The cards fit very well and are easy to take one out. It's very hard to open it accidentaly, cause the clip for open has a very good construction and suits well. The shiping was very very very slow. The case is a elegant... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZimp91 on 12/05/2013

Very good built quality, and does not get dented so easily. I have owned this for 1-2 years now and it still work perfect! It is also very easy to tighten the lock if it gets too loose. As you can see, it is a clear finish, so you will see scratches much more easier.. And it will not hold more it... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere