Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynosovod on 05/12/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Beautiful good shining metal thing. There is no backlashs no gaps no creacks. It has very good dependable and simple lock. Cons:Shining surface is easy to be stained. Not good for people with wet hands (like me). I have to clean surface because there are many my fingerpri... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFeadim on 01/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A good construction, good quality of the metal. Looks very good and elegant. The cards fit very well and are easy to take one out. It's very hard to open it accidentaly, cause the clip for open has a very good construction and suits well. Cons:The shiping was ve... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjlee45 on 10/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-full metal construction -simple hinge design -polished finish -small and compact -tasteful design Cons:-polished finish will easily scratch -metal finish could possibly rust if exposed to water -not waterproof -would be better if held more cards, maybe 20 -co... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanielfff on 08/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:great build quality. really sturdy. nice design thick meterial ( really hard to dent and i can't break ) i tested one! Cons:none. this product is really nice OtherThoughts:i use this everyday it holds up to 6 or 7 credit sized cards. i sit on it. throw it. use... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFiks on 07/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This case is good looking, and works well. I bought it in the first place to protect my credit cards equipped with "pay pass" / "air waves" devices on them from being read without my consent. When you put then in that case, I tried it a the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybeckman2905 on 06/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good size. Your cards will fit without any problems. I can fit around 6-7 cards in there, but you should probably approximately have 5 in there. I also have a couple of bills in there. The back is also a mirror, which doesn't bother me. Cons:It catches fingerpri... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymisterprimo on 06/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good built quality metal!!! It is so nice that you can use it like a mirror!!! Has a good closing system that keep the case well closed. Very cheap for the quality! Cons:I dont have any cons... OtherThoughts:It can keep aprox. 20 business cards inside. The... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFredrikeen on 06/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It looks elegant and the material is high-quality. It opens and close really easy. It can contain about five credit-cards which is more than enough for me. It's also quite thin, which makes it fit into both tuxedo-jackets and regular jeans. Cons:It's quite eas... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycmakowski on 05/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The card holder is of very Good quality, it is very easy to open and close, and it looks great and very professional. It is very practical to have at the office or in your purse. Cons:I can´t think of any cons, this is a great product, at a great price. The only thin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byidosensei on 05/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very nice case. Will fit all normal sizes of business cards. Nice look, nice finish. Clasp is good, stays closed, and opens easily. If you want the metal look, it's perfect. Cons:A little bit heavier than I expected. For some reason. Made of thick metal, I gue... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections