Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byherele on 03/04/2015

Pros: water-use, small, big screen, east-to-set menu, Cons: The lid that closes the tank is a little loose. If you accidentally hold it upside-down, water pours through the lid. Other than this, there is nothing else.

0 0 0

• posted bynanobottech on 01/19/2015

Couldnt get it to turn on once, i would be satisfied if it worked as described. However, mine got destroyed in the shipping, because the LCD, would not power on. Its pretty neat, and im sure plenty of peoples got theirs to work. I got a lemon :(

0 0 0

• posted byrpelitz on 09/29/2014

Pros: It works only with water. It also have large number that helps us to visualize the time even from a larger distance. Cons: None

0 0 0

• posted bysfraga on 05/15/2014

Easy to use. Just pay attention to the filling level to avoid problems Display is big and can be seen clearly. Total appearance is fine None: You get what u paid for Time adjustment is a bit odd, but you have only 4 buttons (You have to try a couple of times to get how it works) Manual is very to... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bypss2010 on 03/31/2013

-Solid Build.. mostly plastic with alloy bits -Very clear display.. its amazing considering its powered by salts in the water reacting with copper and zinc prones in the water -Should run for a couple of months before needs water to be changed with new salts although some say could run 6 months a... Read more

3 0 1

• posted byZcippy on 03/08/2013

It's the smartest and most stilysh thing I've seen in a looooong time!! It works right out of the box and even though the manual isn't written in the best english one gets the hang of it in a minute! It's much bigger than I thought when I bought it but that's for the better! It's really cool! be... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bywisamal on 02/19/2013

Its look nice and a good gift for every one it works will and it didn't turn off while there are water inside it. It's a good product since it's no need for a battery at all it also has a date and can to set it to switch between date and time every about 2 seconds Hard to set the time and date it... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byblancamaria on 01/02/2013

It is a very well looking clock, and quite amazing as it uses waterto function...dont know how!? :) the blue color is quite special too, i love it. It is an ideal gift for any GREEN friend None so far. Great value quality balance? It looks expensive , and is very well built. The box that it was a... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byfra.brandini on 05/03/2012

Good object very cool. Allows you to keep track of time in an eco-friendly way, without having to use any batteries whatsoever. Allows you to keep track of time in an eco-friendly way, without having to use any batteries whatsoever. Allows you to keep track of time in an eco-friendly way, without... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byLucaslanfredi on 05/09/2011

- Cool design, draws attention. - Impress your guests with a clock that are POWERED BY WATER. - It is light. - Design legal, chama atenção. - Impressione seus visitantes com um relógio MOVIDO A AGUA. - É leve. - A little tricky to set time n date. - Be careful with the water I... Read more

1 0 4

DX Everywhere