Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysfraga on 05/15/2014

Easy to use. Just pay attention to the filling level to avoid problems Display is big and can be seen clearly. Total appearance is fine None: You get what u paid for Time adjustment is a bit odd, but you have only 4 buttons (You have to try a couple of times to get how it works) Manual is very poor and basic Give time to start showing the hour. It takes ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bypss2010 on 03/31/2013

-Solid Build.. mostly plastic with alloy bits -Very clear display.. its amazing considering its powered by salts in the water reacting with copper and zinc prones in the water -Should run for a couple of months before needs water to be changed with new salts although some say could run 6 months to a year even.. but change when display dims too much ... Read more

1 3
  • posted byZcippy on 03/08/2013

It's the smartest and most stilysh thing I've seen in a looooong time!! It works right out of the box and even though the manual isn't written in the best english one gets the hang of it in a minute! It's much bigger than I thought when I bought it but that's for the better! It's really cool! Manuel could be written in better english and should probably ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bywisamal on 02/19/2013

Its look nice and a good gift for every one it works will and it didn't turn off while there are water inside it. It's a good product since it's no need for a battery at all it also has a date and can to set it to switch between date and time every about 2 seconds Hard to set the time and date it need to be carefull while you using your two hands to ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byblancamaria on 01/02/2013

It is a very well looking clock, and quite amazing as it uses waterto function...dont know how!? :) the blue color is quite special too, i love it. It is an ideal gift for any GREEN friend None so far. Great value quality balance? It looks expensive , and is very well built. The box that protected it was badly damaged, but it keptthe product in perfect ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfra.brandini on 05/03/2012

Good object very cool. Allows you to keep track of time in an eco-friendly way, without having to use any batteries whatsoever. Allows you to keep track of time in an eco-friendly way, without having to use any batteries whatsoever. Allows you to keep track of time in an eco-friendly way, without having to use any batteries whatsoever. Allows you to ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLucaslanfredi on 05/09/2011

- Cool design, draws attention. - Impress your guests with a clock that are POWERED BY WATER. - It is light. - Design legal, chama atenção. - Impressione seus visitantes com um relógio MOVIDO A AGUA. - É leve. - A little tricky to set time n date. - Be careful with the water level mark, I saw it unintentionally. - Do not have alarm.... Read more

4 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections