DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Noise Isolation In-Ear Earphone w/ Microphone for Samsung P1000 (3.5mm Jack/120CM-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFatherboard on 01/22/2014

Excelente calidad por el precio, el cable es grueso y resistente, al igual que el conector, las gomas son bastante cómodas en el oído, tiene muy buen sonido comparado con otros audífonos del mismo rango de precios, el boton para contestar también puede cumplir otras funciones en dispositivos ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byv3rus on 02/04/2013

Looks very close to original Samsung phones. No bad smell. Nice finishing. Really great sound for the price. Pause/Accept call control which also function well with my iPhone 4! Comes with 3 buds sizes that can fit any ear size :-) No volume controls. Very simple packaging. Some reviewers say that the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxesthermx on 01/30/2013

The Genuine Noise Isolation In-Ear Earphone w/ Microphone for Samsung P1000 (3.5mm Jack/120CM-Cable) have a sound design is spectacular. The sound quality is very high, you can talk and hang with the button The cable is a bit short, the talk button is far if you pass the cable behind your head, and if ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRodrigoMetzker on 01/20/2013

* Good build quality * Really genuine * Good bass * Noise isolation works! * Came with a little bag containing 2 earbuds * A really good deal, considering the price and the quality at all. * The cable lenght could be a little bigger, but it's not a big trouble. * Looks like a little fragile. You must ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalvama on 01/15/2013

- totally perfect audio sound - good material - totally genuine - extra silicone noise isolation parts for the ears - hands free included no cons at all by now It has a totally perfect audio, the best earphones ever, better than the ones included when i bought my cell phone. I haven't used the handsfree,... Read more

great sound

0 0 0

• posted byAndres110895 on 01/10/2013

Looks like original ones, but isn't. Ok sound quality both in headphones and microphone. The original ones that came with the Galaxy S2 ain't any better. Not original Samsung earphones, So the quality isn't perfect but still good, In the original Samsung earphones you will hear the sound and the bass ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBojann on 12/12/2012

Thease are great. I have been using them for some time. They are Samsung genuine indeed. Beside the two silicon ear buds that are mounted on the earphones, they come with four peaces of replacement silicone ear buds for in-ear earphones. Two are small and two are big. Cable could be longer. Awesome sound ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byProfetah on 11/24/2012

Simple, the handset superb clarity in their sound. Eliminate unwanted ambient noise for better call quality, especially for feature isolation. Besides the user-friendly features, this button is only present on one side, this headset is compact and stylish, modern finish and features textured. The speaker ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycoolviki on 11/23/2012

This is the second time I have ordered the headsets. Are as good as the one's which come with Original Samsung phones and I am unable to differentiate between them and original in terms of build or sound quality Came in a decent nice outer packing which meant that the product is not damaged within transit.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFilipeWutzke on 11/05/2012

Not is a great headset reset bass and treble, but taking into cosideração the price, is the best we've ever had. And it is still far more resistant than others. I'm almost a year and still not break the cable, which is a positive point. Very comfortable and sturdy, very good, for use when driving ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections