DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Genuine Leather Card Holder - Black (Holds 24-Piece)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysormag on 02/16/2013

i've looked everywhere for a good card holder that fits in my purse nicely and this is it!!!! I am sick of having too much cards in my wallet, but I didn't want to leave them at home because you never know when you'll need a certain care. i put this in the deep end o my purse. and all the cards such ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaendvandijK on 02/12/2013

A beautiful kaarhouder nicely wrapped in a luxurious box really learn case can more than 24 cards in it is also very handy so that it also in a smaller coat Pocket can be worn because the cases are transparent is the search for a payment card no problem you see any map is in it. for its price it's a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byReLoaderr on 02/05/2012

It is convenient. - The stylish. - Looks expensively. - At opening it is convenient to get from it cards. - There is a clamp, doesn't allow to open and lose contents any way I use it already very much for a long time and not I haven't found what minuses. It would be desirable to see certainly a variant ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysokasa on 07/22/2011

I love my new card holder! It looks beautiful. The covers are leather. It is big enough to hold all my cards and small enough to fit nicely in my handbag. It comes with a nice gift box so you can give it as a gift as well. None that I can think of. I just love it and I think I am going to order more ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections