DX » Community » Reviews » 30W Rubber Handle Electronics DIY Welding Soldering Iron (250V AC)
Customer’s impression:
buena
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeldread on 07/25/2014

Pros: Precio calidad Contras: Algo justito de potencia, tarda en llegar al punto de calentar el estaño El enchufe necesita adaptador, no es caro pero se ha de tener en cuenta a la hora de valorar su precio. He tardado un rato pero ha sido capaz de soltar una soldadura en un placa, para pequeño bricolaje ... Read more

Impression:buena;

0 0 0

• posted byArduinero91 on 03/07/2014

Very cheap and versatile welder heats in minutes, perfect for DIY work, highly recommended. Heats up normal for 30W iron, desolders and resolders almost anything. A must have for any nowadays repair work. Being European I had to adapt the connection pin U.S. to EU, but no cons plus No, only that they ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byawskmet on 12/21/2013

Works well plug does not need and adapter comes just like the picture, color and all rubber handle is great sturdy enough design very cheap price The stem was a little bit wobbly took a while to heat up could be a bit hotter to get the job done No charger, you need to plug it in while using it other ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byehecatlyoali on 11/16/2013

It is a light soldering iron, works at 30w as it says and im using it from few months, never I problem. I'm not an extensive solder neither an expert, but Im very good with it. It is a light soldering iron, works at 30w as it says and im using it from few months, never I problem. I'm not an extensive ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byThallysSCCP100 on 10/25/2013

The product is of good quality, part of watts, it heats up very fast and very helpful in repairs of equipment from day to day, or for those who work it. The wire is long helps him in his very good control. The quality of the material does not animate much but it's worth the price, very cheap and is widely ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykbs1234 on 11/09/2012

Very excellent price and the build quality is surprisingly good. Plastic is sturdy, holds great in hand, and is very precise with very sharp tip. Heats up normal for 30W iron, desolders and resolders almost anything. A must have for any nowadays repair work. The plug does not fit in standard euro socket ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShakespeare85 on 06/26/2012

I bought this for soldering small parts and a microchip. It warms up quickly in about 5 minutes is more than ready to use. The tip is very fine and its suitable for small parts and soldering small components. It feels very durable and it has lasted me pretty long with regular use. none that I can think ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bychibiace on 04/19/2011

heats up fast, tip is great for general soldering, cable length is not too long though this could be a con for some people but i generally like a tidy workspace. another thing that caught my eye when selecting this model was the clearance for the tip and the length of the shaft. pretty good price. american ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections