DX » Community » Reviews » 30W Rubber Handle Electronics DIY Welding Soldering Iron (250V AC)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byThallysSCCP100 on 10/25/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:The product is of good quality, part of watts, it heats up very fast and very helpful in repairs of equipment from day to day, or for those who work it. The wire is long helps him in his very good control.Cons:The quality of the material does not animate much but... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykbs1234 on 11/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Very excellent price and the build quality is surprisingly good. Plastic is sturdy, holds great in hand, and is very precise with very sharp tip. Heats up normal for 30W iron, desolders and resolders almost anything. A must have for any nowadays repair work.Cons:The plug... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShakespeare85 on 06/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:I bought this for soldering small parts and a microchip. It warms up quickly in about 5 minutes is more than ready to use. The tip is very fine and its suitable for small parts and soldering small components. It feels very durable and it has lasted me pretty lo... Read more

2 0
  • posted bychibiace on 04/19/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:heats up fast, tip is great for general soldering, cable length is not too long though this could be a con for some people but i generally like a tidy workspace. another thing that caught my eye when selecting this model was the clearance for the tip and the length of the... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections