Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydunkleosteus on 10/06/2013

the lighter is good, just as shown on the pictures, works very well, and looks very good. Its half the price i would pay if i were to buy one here. it came with a little scratch, but besides that i cannot think on anything else to complain about. Unfortunately DX cant mail the lighter fluid, but its ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycduranyildiz on 05/27/2013

It is easy to use completely. I have collected all zippo series including white black and gray. In many countries, they are extremely expensive and in dx we can get it almost half a price. Also, there are many types are available for your preferences. we cannot say any disadvantage of zippo because we ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydogorokr on 05/09/2013

It's a real Zippo. Comes with the original package. Only needs to be fill with fuel. Flames on the first strike. The white painting feels good and solid. The hinges look a little unpainted, but I think that daily use will at some point. I only recommend to be careful when removing the tape from the box,... Read more

Front Zippo logo Painted bottom Opened lighter Right insert view Left insert view

0 0 0

• posted byhasanunal on 04/28/2013

I truly trust dx. they sell what they promise. this is an original zippo and mine is j 12 (both inside and outside parts)which means produced in september 2012. according to the photos, I assumed that it is a little bit shiny but it is not. and there is half painted areas of the innerside. but overall,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byestevaoparrudo on 01/21/2013

This is a genuine product, made in USA, it cames in the original box (classis package), its easy to use, has beautiful design, well built product and the price is very good. Here in Brazil it would cost at least three times more!!!! It comes with the factory warranty!!!! No cons at this time!!!! You ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byxvackz on 12/12/2012

- Genuine Zippo - Guaranteed high end quality - Matte white (I love matte) - Cheap Price - No cons, It's all fine and working. I rarely rate any product 5/5 stars, but this purchase was totally worth the money. I've had few fake zippos earlier, but those were just bad. If you really want a zippo, I recommend ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySanctyago on 11/11/2012

It is actually a genuine zippo lighter, it comes with its classic package and warranty included. As with a zippo lighter, its inner built is flawless. It appears that its outside finish is not very well done. In all four corners there are some tiny parts where is missing some paint. Nothing that really ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byWitzz on 09/02/2012

original zippo product, comes with box and papers, got hose significant click when you open it. unique white color no cons, it's original so nothing can be wrong. maybe white color gets easily dirty but, it's white zippo, so it's what you expect to be. and you can easily clean it, so it's not really ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byVereb23 on 08/04/2012

The White Zippo lighter is a good, quality product. It looks exactly the same as on the pictures on the site. Nice packing, easy to use, good and quality product. I have no negative thoughts regarding this product. I am absolutely satisfied. I might buy different types of Zippo lighters later on. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygamblertr on 12/25/2011

I really think that they are genuine if they are not no one can understand it. It's build quality is really nice you can feel it when you touch it. I suggest it all to you believe me you don't regret it. It sounds great. Only con to me is; Inside of the zippo wasn't painted very well. really really really ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections