Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by19marco77 on 07/10/2014

I thought it was smaller instead is quite large and well finished the hook seems durable Mixed finish of the surface makes it even more beautiful at the moment no defect found no cons to report I just added some finishing blue / red to recall the original colors thing to have for fans of the brand transformers ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymj134134 on 01/05/2014

Bigger than I thought, has a great weight to it (might be a con for some) sharply detailed. Very nicely coated. Both the chain and split ring are pretty good as well, lots of cheap key fobs skimp on these, not so here. Makes for a great gift. Could be heavier than some would like hanging off there keys,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymj134134 on 01/05/2014

Bigger than I thought, has a great weight to it (might be a con for some) sharply detailed. Very nicely coated. Chain and split ring are even pretty good, lots of cheap key fobs skimp on them, not so here. Made for a great gift. Could be heavier than some would like hanging off there keys, the back side ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarmin13 on 12/20/2013

A very nice keychain! The Autobot mark looks great on my car key, giveing it an awesome look. The alloy is of good quality, presents a resistance to various hits or bumps, so you don't have to take this as an issue. The chain is very strong, there is no risk of failure or rupture. Probably the best thing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysandrolb on 12/16/2013

Good material and design. To Transformers fans like me, is a very nice accessorie. The ring of the keychain is of the large model, fitting the key precisely. Your weight is balanced. There is no exist a "inverse triangule" in the central superior portion of the head. But in real this is not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeidelbus on 11/24/2013

From the picture, I thought the ring was a tiny one, such that the keychain would be perhaps the size of a quarter, as well as thin. Not at all! This is a big, beautiful, solid piece of metal, and it is more than worthy of gifting to a Transformers fan. My friend is going to love this, and also the Decepticon ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytruckeying on 07/24/2013

* Price * Materials used to make the unit * Accurate representation of the autobot logo * Links and Key ring have appropriate thickness to ensure no premature breakage occurs resulting in keys being lost or losing logo None observed during the initial use. I purchased this for my son to attach to his ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylucholog on 04/05/2013

A very good product. Resistant material of excellent quality. With very good finishes. Looks good with the keys and my clothes. One exact replica of the logo. Great to have one key for each bunch. Now I'm an autobot!!! Although it is a bit heavy and large for the meterial of this fact which justifies ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypacocrator on 03/26/2013

-Well finished zinc alloy keychain -It's not heavy -Good price -Real cool to keep the key of your Transformer XD -Only one face of it has the logo, the other face came in polished zinc -Don't know how long it will keep polished and shiny You could use the face without logo to burden something, perfect ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysuckers on 03/14/2013

- Good price. - Its fun. - The materials are very good, it is strong. - Im using it with my car keys since I receive it and it works like a charm. - The ring is quite strong so it will keep your keys safely. - The autobot symbol its perfect, couldn't be better. Its a little big but its a very nice keychain ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections