Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBotbyBoss on 09/26/2014

Pros: Good keychain Simple Perfect for Transformers fans Good quality for a low price, feels solid Cons: It's a bit sharp on the edges witch can damage your pockets. Other thoughts: I love it, using it on my car key. Totally worth 2.77$!

Impression:None;

0 0 0

• posted byUpens on 07/31/2014

Pros: buffing up work has been well done, metal feels solid and heavy, neat finish, geeky Cons: dont know how long will the shine stay, may be chrome plated Overall happy with purchase, makes my friends jealous :P feels good to hold and feels strong and solid

Impression:Heavy metal,buffed up to shine,feels great to hold;

0 0 0

• posted byuknowthedrill on 07/13/2014

Great product and looks like the real logo, it feels really solid and the metal is pretty sturdy. I use it on my keychain and toss it around all day but it was still in perfect condition. After a while (Couple of months) while heavily using it, the metal coating is slowly degrading. Although any... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by19marco77 on 07/10/2014

I thought it was smaller instead is quite large and well finished the hook seems durable Mixed finish of the surface makes it even more beautiful at the moment no defect found no cons to report I just added some finishing blue / red to recall the original colors thing to have for fans of the in I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymj134134 on 01/05/2014

Bigger than I thought, has a great weight to it (might be a con for some) sharply detailed. Very nicely coated. Both the chain and split ring are pretty good as well, lots of cheap key fobs skimp on these, not so here. Makes for a great gift. Could be heavier than some would like hanging off the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymj134134 on 01/05/2014

Bigger than I thought, has a great weight to it (might be a con for some) sharply detailed. Very nicely coated. Chain and split ring are even pretty good, lots of cheap key fobs skimp on them, not so here. Made for a great gift. Could be heavier than some would like hanging off there keys, the as... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarmin13 on 12/20/2013

A very nice keychain! The Autobot mark looks great on my car key, giveing it an awesome look. The alloy is of good quality, presents a resistance to various hits or bumps, so you don't have to take this as an issue. The chain is very strong, there is no risk of failure or rupture. Probably the of... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysandrolb on 12/16/2013

Good material and design. To Transformers fans like me, is a very nice accessorie. The ring of the keychain is of the large model, fitting the key precisely. Your weight is balanced. There is no exist a "inverse triangule" in the central superior portion of the head. But in real this is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeidelbus on 11/24/2013

From the picture, I thought the ring was a tiny one, such that the keychain would be perhaps the size of a quarter, as well as thin. Not at all! This is a big, beautiful, solid piece of metal, and it is more than worthy of gifting to a Transformers fan. My friend is going to love this, and also I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytruckeying on 07/24/2013

* Price * Materials used to make the unit * Accurate representation of the autobot logo * Links and Key ring have appropriate thickness to ensure no premature breakage occurs resulting in keys being lost or losing logo None observed during the initial use. I purchased this for my son to attach to... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections