DX » Community » Reviews » Car Mount Holder + USB Charging/Data Cable + Car Charger Set for Samsung i9000
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJuanjoQ on 01/10/2013

Easy to install, the phone fits perfectly (if you have a Galaxy i9003, it doesn't work with other phones). The suction cup is strong enough to hold the phone firmly, even in bad roads. The car charger works fine. Its led is a must if you need to know if the phone is charging, and its retractable cable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYossiGo on 11/30/2011

Very easy to use Hold phone steady Can very easily set and Can very easily rotate the suction cup, is very good it attached to the window very strongly. Comes with a USB charging & data cable + car charger - that is folding by a spring - nice gadget attach arm to the holder needs to activate some ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytizbac on 09/02/2011

- Mount seems very solid and suction cap works perfectly - USB Data cable included seems to work - The charger wire is likely to break very very early, but i don't know if it is already broken cause it worked just 10 secs , but for this price if just the mount is ok it's more than enough for me , cause ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaxxbass on 07/13/2011

1. easy to use 2. does what it suppose to do 3. the charger has a retractable cable, which is escellent' it is very comfortable and keeps your can neat, without the mess of the free wires 4. the car charger also has a led, indicating that the charger is plugged (very useful if somehow it get detached,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPrahilia on 06/29/2011

- The holder is a great fit for the Galaxy S, without a cover ofcourse. - It is adjustable on all axes, and sticks well to the wind-shield. - The charger is of a decent quality, with a retracting cable which is a great addition! - The holder is not extendable... - The screws on the holder sometimes loosen ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydrobbins23 on 06/02/2011

-This Cradle has a solid grip on the phone -The Suction Sticks amazingly well -I like how it's arms can be tightened in place -Accessories are a good addition to avoid having to buy other car chargers -Phone Holder does not swivel (I knew this when buying but it would have been nice if it did) -the Micro ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byazarazaga on 04/29/2011

Samsung Galaxy S telephone fits perfectly into the holder plate, and the suction cup holds firmlly to windshield. The retractable cable of the car carger is long enough, very light and works as expected. The male microUSB connector in the USB data cable is half the lenght it should be, so it falls from ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalrotem on 04/28/2011

Does what it's supposed to do: hold your precious Galaxy S I9000 steadily on the windshield. Bulgarian roads are not easy (so to speak), and this mount sticks heroically to the glass, without any moves. The handle is sturdy and strong. It has a hole which matches the camera lens, so you can take pictures/... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBreitling2 on 04/27/2011

- Good quality suction pad, very easy to fix and release from the car or plane windscreen. - It can be adjusted almost in any position, portrait or landscape. - Good plastic material. - Some small play between pieces, anyway it has a good general strength, car vibrations does not involve any problem.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychapax on 04/20/2011

its a good product. the built materials look well. i think that the most useful item of the combo is the charger for the car. if you use the gps the car mount holder is excellent, good build quality and the phone fit very well. none, maybe it could be a little cheaper. but everything is like describes.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections