• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Great product

posted by alrotem on 04/28/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Does what it's supposed to do: hold your precious Galaxy S I9000 steadily on the windshield.

Bulgarian roads are not easy (so to speak), and this mount sticks heroically to the glass, without any moves. The handle is sturdy and strong.

It has a hole which matches the camera lens, so you can take pictures/videos while driving. How cool is that?!

The charging cable is retractable so there's no mess around the lighter connection (see also: Cons).

Cons:

The charging cable is cute (see: Pros), but doesn't actually charge my phone. I think the cable is too thin. It shows as if the phone's battery is charging, while in fact it doesn't, which is a shame because it's neat and retractable. Instead, I'm using an original car phone micro-usb charger, which does work.

Because of the structure of the whole arm, the hole through which you can take pictures/videos is positioned in a way it's partially blocked by the arm itself. Not a big deal because most of the viewfinder is still exposed. Perhaps there's a way to mount it in a way it doesn't obstruct. I'll try to work on that one..

OtherThoughts:

I like pizza.

Bottomline:

Great product, cheap and strong. What else can you ask for? I still like pizza, though.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections