Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymistinam on 11/25/2013

Very handy with a hilarious, fits not only for amateurs. Also very handy for RC 1,little worse design (Call between body and tip) but it does not hinder work 2,Glass window of some sort to see how much juice I have still left. 3, foot of the solder is not high enough for the temperature that it rise (so, you can't put it over a material like plastic,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZanga2 on 10/23/2013

It heats very fast, has great thermal mass / can be used on high gauge copper wires and PCB transformers. It also i very useful when doing repairs on the move. Independent from the electrical grid. Cheap to use. The catalyst from the tip come with some faults. It was bent and and also not fitted well, also all the gas pores where filled and i had to ... Read more

solder iron and heads
    0 1
  • posted byGiorgF on 03/22/2013

The overall quality is good and it feels solid. the two tips are also well made. Main switch is sturdy and also the "power" regulator works fine but you will have some unpredictable fluctuation in the gas flow. Makes soldering very easy and fast. Refill port seems non standard, you will need to adapt some other recharging tip. An integrated ... Read more

4 0
  • posted byGLUSHCHENKO on 01/15/2013

Low price, accurate production, qualitative materials of the case and sting. Convenient elements of management. Good heating, convenient functions. Can work as a torch and as a soldering iron. Very nice standing. The lighter for gas firing is required. It isn't so convenient. Non-standard any nipple in a nest of accession of a gas cylinder. It is very ... Read more

1 picture2 3 4 5 6 88767 678675
    4 0
  • posted byIgalY on 09/30/2012

Almost perfect item. good grip, good temperature, good set of functionality (both torch and soldering iron). I wish it had 2 additional things: 1. Integrated lighter, my other propane soldering iron has it and it's great, this one needs to be lighted by some other source - thi sis annoying. 2. Glass window of some sort to see how much juice I have still ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byktransalp on 09/27/2012

Very powerful (it gets hot very fast) Strong It's a good point to have these both points, one for soldering and another for burning or heating things. The big con is that if I charge it with gas I only can use it for 1 or 2 days, if I try to use it after that it's empty of gas, so I need to go with the filler always I go with the solder. Another (and ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections