Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMrGana on 04/12/2013

- Refilable, - Looks VERY similar to a BMW car key, - It's one of those "cool" gadgets to have. - It probably would cost you at least 20$ (where I live) to get something like this at a store. None, although the chain could be a little stronger. You can easily replace it or even do without it, so the resemblance to a BMW key is even better!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvince331 on 03/10/2013

It is very realistic i have compared this to my bmw key and it looks exactly the same. Has a nice cool green flame that amazes people. The cheap price i may buy another one just to gift to a friend or something Small gas resovoir however easy to refill just dont plan on using it for many emergencys. Ive taken this apart and the internals are all plastic ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythepandapro on 03/06/2013

Hi, the lighter is really nice! It looks cool and for the price its just great, i'm definitely going to buy more of these lighter! Just gotta love BMW! The small ring things that holds the lighter together with the keychain is pretty weak... At first the lighter just kept falling of, but it's easily fixed by taking the small rings off and just put the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylinadk12 on 03/02/2013

Looks looks entirely as shown on DX web site - just like a car key, it is windproof (draft and light wind). What is surprising in a positive way is reliability - lighter works every time. It is just a right size for my palm. Logo is somewhat slanted, and you could see not completely perfect coloring of the bottom "button" but as already mentioned ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDeagleCrazy on 01/30/2013

-Almost identical to the real BMW remote -Same size -Works great -Key chain part was a bit cheap (would fall off once in awhile, not a worry to me though) Great product, was very happy upon arrival for this product to see how identical it really was to the actual BMC remote. Would buy this for any other BMW owner I know even if they don't need a lighter,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjrosagro on 09/30/2012

It is a very good copy of the genuine key fob. Cheap toy or gift for BMW owner. Good way to get a BMW badge for your key if your real one falls off. Can be used as a decoy to if you get your keys demanded. Lighter mechanism can be removed to use it as a hiding place. Flame can be adjusted The paint can chip easily. Fuel capacity is quite small Buttons ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDutchFarao on 08/07/2012

- Looks like a BWM key, great for some good old practical jokes. - The flame is awesome, turns green after a sec. or so. - Build quality is okay, it's all plastic but it looks like it is quite durable - You can adjust the height of the flame - The price - Nothing but plastic - Fuel tank is pretty small, if you're a smoker you can use it for a day or ... Read more

BMW-key jet lighter. BMW-key jet lighter in action !
    0 0
  • posted byMrGana on 05/05/2012

Having myself a BMW car and key, I was really impressed with the weight and feel of this lighter. For a product that is used "as a joke", to show off to your friends, it is really well made! The only con was the BMW logo was slightly rotated from its original place, but it's just a lighter, so no worries. The keychain is a nice touch but personally ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywhiterock on 03/28/2012

- Good built Quality - Very strong/hot flame - Easy to refill - Nice for BMW lovers or owners - Good to giveaway as a gift - Looks like the real car-key - To turn on it's very simple - Small tank (but not that bad ;) ) - Buy it - It's worth it for that money ;) - Did come in exactly 1 month to austria (in europe, not australia) which is properly not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysadesr on 10/15/2011

Quite similar with the real remote control. You can fool many people with it. The construction is not very good. Comes with some defects, such as painting. The painting also does not have great quality, with walking out the ink in your pocket. Small prominors who are only seen up close, a little further it seems perfect. The buttons could be clickable ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections