Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjgsfoggia on 04/10/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It seems to be a genuine zippo. All the markings seems right and the package and papers seems right too. I'm using it everyday and it's great. My only doubts about it beeing original is that it's a little lightweight and the insert is a little loose but it seems ok overal... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydymazzle on 11/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this is feels and looks like a geniue zippo lighter with all tags and marks correct since its so cheap i was kinda uncertain. but its very nice. even the well known click sound is right. Cons:actually when i filled the lighter fully sometimes it seemed to be l... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykaxopa123 on 03/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's genuine, all original. So if you ever got your hands in a zippo lighter you should know its qualities. No scratches, no loose parts, shiny, regular size. Came sealed, well packed and so on. Cons:None. If you want to make one you could say that part of the... Read more

1 0
  • posted byturts on 03/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Beautiful, easy to use, good quality, excellent gift to give, nice box, an opportunity to engrave the new owners name. Cons:Not filled with gas so you have to buy the gas too. OtherThoughts:Really good quality Zippo. As always, Zippos are easy to use. This one h... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLuizAraujo93 on 07/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's a genuine zippo, no doubt about it. All the pros that a zippo has. *Great Build Quality *Lifetime Guarantee *A lot of style, no lighter have more style than this one in 1 Km *Very shinning *Great finish detail *Totally windproof *Fluid takes a long time to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKorndogDX on 05/25/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's a original Zippo lighter. It comes in the original box with the manual, certificate and the lifetime warranty. Cons:It was made in 2007, so it came with some rusty parts and some scratches. But i could remove the scratches with my Jeans pants. ( rubbing ) O... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections