DX » Community » Reviews » E27 4W 360-Lumen 3500K Warm White Lamp Bulb (110~260V)
  • 5 star 16 ( 52% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 35% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 3 ( 10% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 3% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byboyadjian on 12/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Cheap price. Low consumption of wattage. Easy to apply. Good light color.Cons:Poor quality of the materials. Low durability. The parts (superior and inferior) separated each other.OtherThoughts:I bought 3. But 2 of them didn't last the til the end of the first month. I'l... Read more

0 0
  • posted byroger1533 on 11/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:-Good materials. -Works just fine. -Get a good fit in the energy socket. -Have a great durability. -Doens't consume much energy. -The glass is white so it doens't hurt the eyes, good for close lamps and for reading.Cons:-It's not very bright, good lumen, but co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDrewdQueue on 09/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:* ~40W incandescent as mentioned by others * Really warm colour, almost yellow, hard to believe it's an LED light * Very smooth spread, no artifacts, rings or hotspots * Doesn't overheat even though it's plastic and has no heatsinksCons:- Because of the design, it casts li... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykimkleist on 07/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:The pro is that they are cheap and they are LED but that is also the only "pros" about them!!!Cons:They are of a very poor quality... Nothing solid or real quality feel about them. The plastic bulb part comes off when you twist the bulb to install it. I bought 35 bulbs o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJChew on 05/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:I just bought this LED light bulb to replace the incandescent light bulbs I have in the house on my tracking light system. Slowly replacing all the lights in the house to LED and found this one fits just perfectly for the spot light tracking along the hallway. It has the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byviribeiro on 04/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Good Price, great for energy saving. Works well even after almost a year of use.Cons:Plastic Construction. The light temperature is not warm as expected. Don´t expect too much light, I´m guessing they are equivalent to a incandescent 40w bulb.OtherThoughts:Firs... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynirfxar on 03/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Great lamp. I changed almost all my home lamp to led lumination with this lamp. Good quality, never had problems with them or more than a year now. Price is ok for this kind of lamp. Using it outside and inside.Cons:Not the strongest lamp: for example i could not use it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJimmyHendrix on 02/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It is nice shaped, similar to a conventional incandescentbulb, so it is easy to just replace one to another Good wide angle luminous beam Universal voltage allowed Warm white-yellow light, perfect for bedside lampsCons:A bit heavy Should be more powerful: it se... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEdfritz on 02/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:it can easily replace any kind of lamp that you have in your house, no need of any change in the eletrical installation. It is much better than other 2W or 3W led lamps that I already have. There is no worry with the voltage, it fits 110V to 260V, making it great for cou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfredcoque on 12/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:- Enought light power; - Don't get warm; - Replace incandecent (something between 40W~60W); - Plastic bulb instead of glass (avoid breaking by accident); - Can be used in 110v and 220v.Cons:- Low light angle (almost directional; - Price could be a little bit cheaper.Othe... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections